• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Calling Portland unrest “riots” is racist

The word race is racist. "Race" to the finish line? Race and Finnish, i.e., white people. "Paper" is racist. Racists use paper to write racist things. Pens are racist. Black ink and no white ink? Because whites are too good to be inked? Racist. Pencils, I am happy to report are NOT racist because ... hold up. New memo. Pencils ARE racist because black lead, yellow covering, red eraser. White man too good to be on the racist pencil?

Ballots are racist. "Ballots" includes the letters that spell "lots," as in parking lots, where a lot of illegal immigrants work, so ballots are racist. Cake batter is racist. What, black OR white? Whitey not willing to mix with the black batter? White frosting on top of black cake, because whitey better than the COC (cake of color)? Racist.

Cars are racist because the word "car" includes the letters that spell "racist," because spelling is racist.

So to sum up, everything and everybody not POC or COC is racist, evil, the devil and should pay me money. The end.

Casual observation tells me that over half the BLM rioters are white. This is cultural appropriation of the worst kind and should not be tolerated by the brotherman.

I feel like I must be racist because I dont think I am. that in itself must be racist

Leftists realized several years ago that their current ideas and platform do not hold up to scrutiny. As a defense to this they attack the people scrutinizing their ideas on a personal level just to shut them up before their ideas can be fully exposed. And in our current society there is no worse slur than being called a racist. It's a ploy, nothing more. The word racist is completely meaningless now.

If you don't agree with my philosophies you're a racist, bigot and sometimes douche bag. Yeah that's what I was called on FB yesterday by some woman when I said it was time to stop the protest so this country could begin to heal. But she figured she could get away with it because ZUCK had her back.