• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Canada sucks - not just the OC

There have been all kinds of censorship rules in Canada for generations, literally "protecting our culture" from ourselves, I guess.

Not sure why something dumb in Canada would cause people to move to the US. The reverse is also true, given the promise by so many famous Americans to leave the US once OMB got elected. Didn't happen; lucky for Canada

We got ****** by your draft dodgers in the 70s. They have screwed up Canada's education system decades before the US. It happened faster than you can say "common core"

There have been all kinds of censorship rules in Canada for generations, literally "protecting our culture" from ourselves, I guess.

Not sure why something dumb in Canada would cause people to move to the US. The reverse is also true, given the promise by so many famous Americans to leave the US once OMB got elected. Didn't happen; lucky for Canada

We got ****** by your draft dodgers in the 70s. They have screwed up Canada's education system decades before the US. It happened faster than you can say "common core"
Spoiled citizens.

We live in first world countries. Regardless of politics. People act like children when something doesn’t go their way.

I see it with liberals. I see it with conservatives. They threaten, they boycott and post it online expecting normal folk to give a ****.

The US, I guess.

Of all the screwed up, corrupt, idiotic nations in the world, ours is still the best one.
Every state has rural and urban areas though.
Which state fits your mojo out of the…what’s the mainland? 48 states?

Hawaii and Alaska are pretty far away

Spoiled citizens.

We live in first world countries. Regardless of politics. People act like children when something doesn’t go their way.

I see it with liberals. I see it with conservatives. They threaten, they boycott and post it online expecting normal folk to give a ****.
Wife and I got back last Sunday from a week long Caribbean cruise. I said for old people it was kind of an ultimate sports vacation.
We also rode jet skis (we have one at home), a wild zip line ride that started at the top of an old lighthouse, and underwater scooter things. Felt like James Bond.
Ship's first stop was in the Dominican Republic which is essentially third world. Mrs. Burgundy scheduled an ATV ride for us along with 20 other people from the ship.
Guide says we'll pass by an area where the Haitian immigrants are so you can see how they live. Oh yeah it was bad. Which was still an improvement from Haiti I suppose. Could be vastly better if someone would just pick up the garbage. Tents and sheetmetal shacks in a field full of garbage.

343215440_1001760977898384_1251927528145063445_n.jpg

Yesterday we saw Justine Castro with a wee bump on he/she/its forehead:

justin-trudeau-1-6501272-1690832582793.jpg

And today, the wife left him:

OTTAWA - Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his wife Sophie Gregoire Trudeau have announced they are separating after 18 years of marriage.

In statements posted to Instagram on Wednesday they each say that “after many meaningful and difficult conversations, we have made the decision to separate.”

“As always we remain a close family with deep love and respect for each other and for everything we have built and will continue to build,” they wrote.

The Liberals confirmed Trudeau will continue to live at Rideau Cottage and the children will primarily live there. Gregoire Trudeau has moved to another home in Ottawa but will spend time at the cottage with her children, including during Trudeau's frequent travels.

The Prime Minister's Office said in a statement the couple have signed a separation agreement “to ensure that all legal and ethical steps with regards to their decision to separate have been taken, and will continue to do so moving forward.”

Trudeau is the second prime minister to announce a separation while in office.

His father, Pierre Trudeau, separated from wife Margaret in 1977 and the two divorced in 1984.

She is wise to leave him. Will he now live a more metrosexual lifestyle?

That takes the “ latest-cabinet shuffle”to a whole new meaning

Yesterday we saw Justine Castro with a wee bump on he/she/its forehead:

justin-trudeau-1-6501272-1690832582793.jpg

And today, the wife left him:

OTTAWA - Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his wife Sophie Gregoire Trudeau have announced they are separating after 18 years of marriage.

In statements posted to Instagram on Wednesday they each say that “after many meaningful and difficult conversations, we have made the decision to separate.”

“As always we remain a close family with deep love and respect for each other and for everything we have built and will continue to build,” they wrote.

The Liberals confirmed Trudeau will continue to live at Rideau Cottage and the children will primarily live there. Gregoire Trudeau has moved to another home in Ottawa but will spend time at the cottage with her children, including during Trudeau's frequent travels.

The Prime Minister's Office said in a statement the couple have signed a separation agreement “to ensure that all legal and ethical steps with regards to their decision to separate have been taken, and will continue to do so moving forward.”

Trudeau is the second prime minister to announce a separation while in office.

His father, Pierre Trudeau, separated from wife Margaret in 1977 and the two divorced in 1984.

She is wise to leave him. Will he now live a more metrosexual lifestyle?
Was gonna say, he always looked kinda gay to me.