• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Can't you read?

ark steel

Reaction score
“They’re doing great,” restaurant owner Greg Hatem said. “One of them actually went to the hospital and was released. They took a good look at him, he’s fine.”

So, someone held them at gun point where their lives were legitimately in danger? I have a hard time believing that they are "doing great".

Southern Steeler

Reaction score
According to Guns ‘n’ Freedom, however, “This should be a clear reminder that criminals don’t obey gun laws and they don’t obey signs on windows that say that can’t bring their guns inside. These signs only stop law abiding citizens from being able to protect themselves and make the establishment a bigger target for crooks. After all, why pick a target where people can shoot back at you?”

Why liberals can't wrap their head around this I will NEVER understand. It is 3rd grade logic yet it escapes the reasoning of otherwise (I assume) intelligent people.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
So, someone held them at gun point where their lives were legitimately in danger? I have a hard time believing that they are "doing great".

I would seriously have to consider kicking my boss's *** upon returning to the workplace, despite the prospect of termination and a short stay in jail, if he had the gall to speak on my behalf like that. That son of a ***** is trying to play it off as "meh, no big deal, they're all terrrrrific" to cover his own ***, for his dumbass stance on firearms. At the very least, I would definitely feel compelled to call the local newsroom, tell them to put me on the air, and publicly condemn my boss for the world to hear..

Then again, not likely that I could see myself working at such an establishment to begin with, lol