• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Caption time. Yeah this DOES deserve it’s on thread.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
107170031-1671669767757-gettyimages-1245775307-AFP_334Y83Z.jpeg

I seriously have a question as I have no idea. Has anyone like this **** stood in this chamber

Pelosi- Remember when I ripped up the State of the Union Address? that was awesome......

Harris- I dont know who this guy is, but I would blow him.

Zelensky- A fool and his money........... Heh Heh

At least 10% kicks back to the big guy. I would guess some kicks back to senators and congressman for doing their " work". A lot went to wealthy Ukrainian leaders, politicians etc. Keep in mind that Zelensky was a poor washed up comedian before he entered politics. CBS News reported he has a net worth of 1.7 billion now. That report was months ago. Probably over 2 billion now. This money is sloshing around, a Democrat dream....no oversight.

I seriously want to know why the Dems screamed and hawed over Trump asking for $5B for the border wall and how it would break our budget and we would never recover. We had the longest Government shutdown because of it. But now we have a running water tap of over $100B going into a sinkhole with more and more constantly being thrown on top with no oversight. This is a running joke and we have a media who doesn't ask the obvious questions. It's a joke.

2fmo10.jpg

Not another nickel for those ********. If you could see the state of our military as a direct result of this nonsense, you’d be appalled. We are giving them stuff from active units with no equipment backfill. I’m wondering what our soldiers are supposed to fight with.

I side with Lauren.

I'm all for Ukraine.

I wanna know where the money's gone though.

Not me.

I am for strict neutrality. This is a proxy war between two dictators, one of whom is laundering money for the DNC and the Biden Crime Family. The fact is the war would not have happened if we had not pushed Ukraine to violate The Minsk Agreement and it could already be over but we will not allow negotiations. Ukraine has already lost 1-5% of its male population in a purely unnecessary proxy war driven by the globalist need to break the Russian energy sector.

Not another nickel for those ********. If you could see the state of our military as a direct result of this nonsense, you’d be appalled. We are giving them stuff from active units with no equipment backfill. I’m wondering what our soldiers are supposed to fight with.

It’s almost like we are being purposefully weakened from within.

Not me.

I am for strict neutrality. This is a proxy war between two dictators, one of whom is laundering money for the DNC and the Biden Crime Family. The fact is the war would not have happened if we had not pushed Ukraine to violate The Minsk Agreement and it could already be over but we will not allow negotiations. Ukraine has already lost 1-5% of its male population in a purely unnecessary proxy war driven by the globalist need to break the Russian energy sector.
My mom is with us for Christmas and I went off about some ad bs and she was like but Russia. I just laid out some facts. She was shocked, well not shocked informed. I told her again stop watching the news.

Just wait until the Chinese eventually attack us.
The Chinese don't have the capability to attack us. They can take Tiawan if we don't have the weapons and munitions to prevent it though. Like we would be if we gave all of our ready stockpiles to fight a pointless proxy war in Eastern Europe.

The Chinese don't have the capability to attack us. They can take Tiawan if we don't have the weapons and munitions to prevent it though. Like we would be if we gave all of our ready stockpiles to fight a pointless proxy war in Eastern Europe.

Well keep an eye on that Navy and airforce. They definitely steal or are given technology from us. Just a matter of time really. They certainly wouldn't have any issue sending waves of millions of Chinese soldiers.

China will invade us from the inside if they haven't already. They'll buy everything and supply us with everything. We had a President who wanted to put a stop to that, but noooo....

China will invade us from the inside if they haven't already. They'll buy everything and supply us with everything. We had a President who wanted to put a stop to that, but noooo....

They've been doing that for years. The people in our own government sell us out, so i wouldnt rule out them opening the door as long as they're promised labd and title.But mark my words if you ever see them develop a large navy and air force they'll intend to use it.

They're also at around 1500 nuclear warheads.

The CCP already owns, controls and manipulates the left. Republicans too. They took over this country without firing a shot. Everyone in Washington D.C. takes the bribes.