• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Caption Time

JH says "say what!! "
BR says " ya, no **** !!! POPs told me he's a cheatriot fan"
JH says "why the hell would he be one of them........kinda like carrying a turd around"

Salute the nation

attachment.php

Ben: You shoulda seen LaMarr Woodley's fat *** run 100yds down the sidelines for a TD in that Super Bwl.

Last edited:
Son, you gotta get your mind right.

Last edited:
So it starts off like this: a Steelers fan, a Ravens fan, and a Browns fan walk into a bar...

BR: :"Then tav-ous tweets he isn't smoking anymore"
AB" Maybe he listened to Bell aka chong and he will focus focus"
Deebo " Yeah focus on not getting caught, ya know..I just worked out.......... hit facebook for my video"

attachment.php

Ben: You shoulda seen LaMarr Woodley slam that drunken idiot Browns fan to the turf...it was sweet! If LaMarr was here I'd kiss him!

10dyted.gif

Last edited:
attachment.php

Ben: You shoulda seen LaMarr Woodley slam that drunken idiot Browns fan to the turf...it was sweet! If LaMarr was here I'd kiss him!

10dyted.gif

James: Shiiit! That ain't nothing man! Shoulda see what I did to that clown *** in Cleveland.

Big Ben "...and I heard that those guys had to give Goodell a hand job to be cleared of the steroid charges last week"

JH-Ben are you trying to "talk black"? dont

naked blonde walks into a bar, carrying a poodle under one arm and a 6 foot salami under the other. The Bardtender says, 'So, I don't suppose you'd be needing a drink?' The blonde says......"

Ben...that play is ****...you know if you throw that garbage my way I will break his ******* back!

caption.jpg
Ben: ... But then you know what? out of NOWHERE, Lamarr Woodley saves the entire Superbowl with a huge frickin' day, sacks Warner on the final play and we win.

AB: Really? Wow.

Ben: Oh, ya. If it weren't for Woodley, you wouldn't even know we HAD a defense on the field that day.

Ben: Let's run the lightning package in practice today. I got something special in mind...

AB: Great what's up?

Ben: Let's get Deebo in an isolation package on you and then you just run go routes all afternoon!