• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chargers Fire Brandon Staley

1*Irqbz57ypBnuGTuqmbkBXw.jpeg

Omar Khan please get on the phone and call :
* Washington Commanders
* Carolina Panthers
* Las Angeles Chargers
* Las Vegas Raiders

Turned that fiasco on in the fourth quarter and saw the score, they were showing Staley on the sidelines with that same old look that I used to have while sitting in an algebra ll class in highschool. I figured he would be gone by January but not surprised it was today.

We won’t see anything l;Ike this until end of season at best.

Salute the nation

From the article above: "They should make history," said ex-NFL star Richard Sherman on Amazon Prime midway through the game. "They should fire him at halftime."

Now hold on a minute....didn't Tomlin just make history the other day? Something about back to back losses against 2-10 teams? :unsure:

"Doing nothing in the name of continuity was not a risk I was willing to take. Our fans have stood strong through so many ups and downs and close games. They deserve more. Frankly, they've earned more. Building and maintaining a championship-caliber program remains our ultimate goal. And re-imagining how we achieve that goal begins today".

What a great statement !
That should be hung on A2's door.

From the article above: "They should make history," said ex-NFL star Richard Sherman on Amazon Prime midway through the game. "They should fire him at halftime."

Now hold on a minute....didn't Tomlin just make history the other day? Something about back to back losses against 2-10 teams? :unsure:

Soon they won't have any fingers left to point at other people to lay blame on.

you know what I winds I feel?

It could happen.

Tell you what, brother. That first game where we have a new coach, whenever that day comes, instead of Renegade, they need to play some of this classic right here lol

And now the million dollar question: is anyone interested in him as a coordinator here?