• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chicago resident tells blm to **** off

That guy needs to be an alderman. He's right. You have outside people coming into the neighborhoods getting everyone all worked up, messing with the police, and then leaving and going back home to their genteel lifestyles while the people from the neighborhood are stuck there to deal with the circumstances. They're being played by Antifa and BLM.

A lot of people say that people need to take back their neighborhoods and it starts with the citizens getting out of their houses. These people took a stand. Good for them that they are protecting their kids and fellow neighbors. They have a good relationship with police and want to keep it that way.

A lot of people say that people need to take back their neighborhoods and it starts with the citizens getting out of their houses. These people took a stand. Good for them that they are protecting their kids and fellow neighbors. They have a good relationship with police and want to keep it that way.

Amen.

Did any of you take the time to look at the faces of the WHITE BLM protestors as he spoke? Stunned, the lot of them. Him demanding "where are you when our kids are shot?" Y'all show up when there's police brutality but absent when a kid is shot in the head.

There is no answer to that. He exposed their hypocrisy and they stood there, arms crossed over chests. Why? There's nothing they can say. Because he's god damned right.

As are you. More people need to step up and go after these people like this.

I just briefly had the Philadelphia local news on TV on Sunday night.

There were FOUR straight stories of shootings in the city all with the end of the story "no arrests have been made".... then the news went into the Democratic National Convention.

I mean, if that isn't irony, I don't know what is. I told my wife to turn that ******* **** off, I got so pissed off.

Every news cycle is that now. Every ******* night. In Philadelphia. In Chicago. In Minneapolis. In St. Louis. In Detroit. Shootings with no suspects. Shootings with no arrests.

We should all consider shootings a tragedy and crime. But failure to ARREST and PROSECUTE crimes? Who's fault is that? Who can we blame?

Because it's outrageous. These murderers are all over black communities. I know it. You know it. We all know it. Because every night we hear of murders not being solved.

And yet I'm racist and the police are racist KNOWING there are killers on the loose in these communities and taking special care and precautions and being on "high alert"? Are people really that stupid to think I'm going to treat walking around Philadelphia right now (especially at night) the same as walking around Newark, Delaware? Or walking my dog in my development?

Yet, somehow that is racist..... You don't catch your murderers you ******* idiots!!! You don't help the police!!! You let them walk around your neighborhoods!!! You know the gangs and their leaders and you ignore them!!!

Let it all burn. The democrats are in full charge now. BLM has made sure of it. Any disagreement with their policies is racist. So have at it. I'm not going into Philadelphia for a long, long time. Not a chance. There is nothing there worth my time or money or interest.

I just briefly had the Philadelphia local news on TV on Sunday night.

There were FOUR straight stories of shootings in the city all with the end of the story "no arrests have been made".... then the news went into the Democratic National Convention.

I mean, if that isn't irony, I don't know what is. I told my wife to turn that ******* **** off, I got so pissed off.

Every news cycle is that now. Every ******* night. In Philadelphia. In Chicago. In Minneapolis. In St. Louis. In Detroit. Shootings with no suspects. Shootings with no arrests.

We should all consider shootings a tragedy and crime. But failure to ARREST and PROSECUTE crimes? Who's fault is that? Who can we blame?

Because it's outrageous. These murderers are all over black communities. I know it. You know it. We all know it. Because every night we hear of murders not being solved.

And yet I'm racist and the police are racist KNOWING there are killers on the loose in these communities and taking special care and precautions and being on "high alert"? Are people really that stupid to think I'm going to treat walking around Philadelphia right now (especially at night) the same as walking around Newark, Delaware? Or walking my dog in my development?

Yet, somehow that is racist..... You don't catch your murderers you ******* idiots!!! You don't help the police!!! You let them walk around your neighborhoods!!! You know the gangs and their leaders and you ignore them!!!

Let it all burn. The democrats are in full charge now. BLM has made sure of it. Any disagreement with their policies is racist. So have at it. I'm not going into Philadelphia for a long, long time. Not a chance. There is nothing there worth my time or money or interest.

So . . . Wyoming?