• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

China debuts J-20 stealth jet

Spike

Reaction score
President Xi Jinping has pushed to toughen the armed forces as China takes a more assertive stance in Asia, particularly in the South China and East China seas

China is set to overtake the U.S. as the world's top aviation market in the next decade.

CwL3_VqXYAEX0Ts.jpg

r

china-fighter-jet-j-20-stealth-619601980.jpg

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-airshow-china-idUSKBN12V2HG?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

----------------------------

How much stealth info did Hillary have in her emails?

Why would Americans fear China? Who have they attacked or invaded in the last 100 years? Now, who has the US attacked or invaded? Lot's of countries, the majority of the time, attacking countries posing no threats to anyone, on a bed of made up lies and bull ****.

I think their **** is still doomed to not be well-built or work so well, like Russia.

J-20:

23a33dc2626170d643b0cc6a559853f3.jpg

That's not all they were showing...the Chinese have been busy

China’s Xian Y-20 transport, now in production
sap_16306408738957.jpg

sgettyimages-620061106.jpg

Also on display were various weapon systems available for export, including the Wing Loong II—China’s take on the turboprop-powered American MQ-9 Reaper. The Wing Loong I is similar to the lighter American MQ-1 Predator, and has garnered good export success, especially to middle eastern countries. A jet-powered unmanned combat aircraft similar to General Atomics Avenger/Predator C was also on display for the first time, although photos of the aircraft have been floating around for some time. The aircraft is supposedly named “Cloud Shadow.”

sap_540736999075.jpg

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...th-fighter-roars-onto-the-international-stage

I think their **** is still doomed to not be well-built or work so well

ha ha

foxconn.jpg

Every American should immediately throw away all their crappy Chinese iphones!

Why would Americans fear China? Who have they attacked or invaded in the last 100 years? Now, who has the US attacked or invaded? Lot's of countries, the majority of the time, attacking countries posing no threats to anyone, on a bed of made up lies and bull ****.

Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. Also during the late 60s the Chicoms and the Soviets fought divisional sized skirmishes on their border.

The Chinese are getting real sporty in the South Pacific. They are building Islands and claiming large swaths of ocean as territorial waters around them near major shipping lanes to Japan, Korea, Australia SE Asia and the Philippines. They are in the midst of a massive build up and train up of their naval and air forces. They are the coming thing on the world threat board and they take the long view. We need to have a strategy in place to deal with them and we need to be able to deal with them from a position of strength.

Last edited:
Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. Also during the late 60s the Chicoms and the Soviets fought divisional sized skirmishes on their border.

The Chinese are getting real sporty in the South Pacific. They are building Islands and claiming large swaths of ocean as territorial waters around them near major shipping lanes to Japan, Korea, Australia SE Asia and the Philippines. They are in the midst of a massive build up and train up of their naval and air forces. They are the coming thing on the world threat board and they take the long view. We need to have a strategy in place to deal with them and we need to be able to deal with them from a position of strength.

You blow mess on China for 'Nam while ignoring the fact that we made up a bull **** story (Gulf of Tonkin) to lie to the American people in order to jump into a war that was really none of our business to begin with? We also made attacks in Cambodia and Laos but lied about that too. 'Nam was total bullshit and lies, causing 50,000 American men to die, needlessly, in a war that never had anything to do with keeping America safe. That was all horse ****.

And you cite China's military build up as scary and threatening? Guess what? We dwarf them in military spending and aggression. It's not even close. They are reacting to the USA's constant threat to the world with its military. I can't believe how many people fall for the US propaganda. We spend more on death weapons than the next highest 7 counties combined. Is it any wonder why we are in $20 TRILLION of debt? We can't afford all this military spending but some how they get away with spending on it any ways. The Pentagon never met a war it didn't like. What a disgrace to the world.

https://www.nationalpriorities.org/campaigns/us-military-spending-vs-world/

No Pop I am talking about the 3rd Idochina war in 1979.

No Pop I am talking about the 3rd Idochina war in 1979.

Ok, fair enough. But what about our jumping into war over there on a bed of lies. That doesn't count?

So, you reference something China did in 1979. How about something on the lines of bombing and invading sovereign nations posing no threat more recently, like Iraq and Afg? Tell me when China has done anything like that.

Ok, fair enough. But what about our jumping into war over there on a bed of lies. That doesn't count?

So, you reference something China did in 1979. How about something on the lines of bombing and invading sovereign nations posing no threat more recently, like Iraq and Afg? Tell me when China has done anything like that.

I already did.

While I never agreed with invading Iraq, we had every right to do what we did in Afghanistan after 9/11.

Russia should drop a few of those new unleash hell bombs on China just to keep them in check.

sure they look nice....but they are made in China...how good could they be? Probably fall apart the first time they play with them....

We owe China a lot of money, Bankers rarely shoot their clients.

Why would Americans fear China? Who have they attacked or invaded in the last 100 years?

China has not had the economic wherewithal to matter on the world stage until the past 25 years.

Now that their economy is a power, they develop very expensive and high-tech fighter aircraft. I am dubious that they plan on using them solely to further the public good.

You referenced something from 1979? That's all you got?

They are building artificial islands and claiming the area around them as territorial waters right now. They have threatened shipping and aircraft for getting too close in what had previously been international spaces free to the use and movement of all. I referenced that. Do a little looking and you will see.

This is a fair point. I agree.

But Japan and S. Korea don't owe China money ...

France was Germany's largest trading partner. Troop trains going west were passing freight trains full of French trade goods going east. Don't assume that doing business means friendship and good will.

Russia should drop a few of those new unleash hell bombs on China just to keep them in check.

Looks like Trump's idol has different ideas, as far as what Russia wants to do with those bombs.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fbbcnews%2Fvideos%2F10154067594712217%2F&show_text=1&width=560" width="560" height="438" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>