• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

China’s economy about to take a nose dive?

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
China’s economy about to take a nose dive?

I have long believed that China’s booming economy had a foundation like a deck of cards. You see, in the USA, the vast majority of the trading is Business to business. In China, it's the opposite, with the majority being little private investors being told to invest to make a select few billionaire’s rich…with the government taking it cut along the way. For now, the little guy has been making money, but the $hit is about to hit the fan, along with the rug being yanked out beneath their feet.

China has now official suspended the ability to sell in the market for six months and frozen 1.4 trillion in assets.

YIKES—this could create a panic as the major investors quickly cut their losses first when the trading is open, leaving small family types with less worth, and possible a lot less jobs.

Read below. Its jaw dropping stuff. While you want a bad guy rival to do poorly, you never want them desperate. That's when bad things tend to happen. Or when a revolution tends to happen.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...halts-freeze-1-4-trillion-of-shares-amid-rout

Those ******* have been dumping steel into the U.S. since early this year. Actually, they've been doing it all over the world. They're selling it cheaper than our steel mills can manufacture it. Last month they sold it for less than their own cost, at a loss because they have such a surplus. Their demand for steel dried up. Let 'em implode, I don't give a ****. Hopefully it will **** up Walmart too.

Those ******* have been dumping steel into the U.S. since early this year. Actually, they've been doing it all over the world. They're selling it cheaper than our steel mills can manufacture it. Last month they sold it for less than their own cost, at a loss because they have such a surplus. Their demand for steel dried up. Let 'em implode, I don't give a ****. Hopefully it will **** up Walmart too.

Indy,

Be careful what you wish for. Many large USA corporations are in bed with other nations and need to keep their bottom lines in the black ( positive revenues ). If China collapses ( you can argue they already have ) , Some large USA business can suffer, which means cutbacks / losses for USA investors and workers. We are seeing problems in Europe and Asia. Our economy is the best of the bunch, but has vulnerabilities to the globalization of the way business operates today.

Personally I think China is about controlling its people, manipulating currencies, stealing data illegally and bullying weaker nations in their area. I do not trust them one bit. And they have close ties with Putin who is the most dangerous man alive.

They start calling in their markers and the US will either have to blow them off or ...er blow them off. No way we can pay.

They start calling in their markers and the US will either have to blow them off or ...er blow them off. No way we can pay.

This would be a problem. I hear the margin in China to trade is off the charts.

Meh, we can blow them off. What are they going to do about it? Quit buying our stuff? If they get really mad they might hack into our government's computers and steal employees' identities. Oh wait....
The Mafia learned a long time ago that they'd rather you keep paying the interest instead of paying off the principle.

There have been lots of meetings lately between the USA and China, perhaps on our debt issues, and their economy.

Putin is on the move.

Iran now has a deal that smells like a ***** house at low tide.

Greece is bankrupt, and it could downgrade Europe's economy.

And Kerry and Obama are in charge. Yikes.

Money from all over the world is invested in china. Your money is in and you just don't know it. They wont collapse. But, like our markets, they will be churned.