• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chuckle chuckle... The Media is Reeling...

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I read a Yahoo article, of all things that stated that there is real concern (among those with "journalistic integrity" that Donald J. Trump's war on the media is having devastating effects on the industry.

It seems (according to the article) that The Kung Flu has caused so much national unemployment and economic distress that even the media industry is feeling the effects.

News professionals are being let go by the score due to the "poor handlling" of the economic situation. (scoff).

Further, many news publications have been struggling over the last 18 months as millions upon millions of "Trump cult members" have refused to purchase or support their advertisers. Altogether this has caused a terrible fear among those with "journalistic integrity" that the free press may be dying.

Sweet Mother of God.

At no point have they said anything about the woman who accused Biden of sexually assaulting her. She's just a ghost.

The media act as (D)im shills and mouthpieces, and have done so for years. Decades. They spew lies heaped on fiction topped with bias and favoritism.

In doing so, they gave up their sole valuable function - to hold all elected officials to account. They flip out if Trump has visitors stay at a hotel owned by a corporation in which he has a 7% interest.

Okay, fair enough. Sure.

But why ignore the fact that Feinstein made millions off of insider information in February? And that Pelosi's husband has made hundreds of millions off incredibly, amazingly foretelling [illegal] investments in businesses the Freezer Queen regulates??

Trump is using some government agency to further a story about ... something. Okay. Fine. Report it.

Uhh, how about looking at the fact Obama used the DOJ and FBI to spy on the Trump campaign beginning in May of 2016? Based on now-proven false and defective FISA applications?

Not a ******* word on that.

So do your job, media, or go the way of the Washington Post - an embarrassment whose sole job is to accommodate Jeff Bezos' hand well up its *** and propagate campaign lies as a shill for the swamp, and which loses more money than the Freezer Queen does vodka bottles.

At this point in our history, journalism and the media are needed as much or more than ever. They should be thriving but they ran head long into the whole marketplace/value thing.

At this point in our history, journalism and the media are needed as much or more than ever. They should be thriving but they ran head long into the whole marketplace/value thing.

The population is starving for real news, truth, and they are too busy trying to sell used kitty litter.

The media found their power in the Watergate scandal. They found that they could determine the political landscape, and then forgot what their mission was. It was better to change things to their liking than to tell people what is up.

Remember when we were in school, and we learned about "yellow journalism" and "muckraking"? Kids these days no longer learn this. I have to wonder why. (not really)

Awwww I feel just turrible for them. Such a shame for a great upstanding group of truth tellers. Just kidding, I love watching every second of their suffering.

look at how mad they got when Trump simply played their own words back to them. These people have gotten by for years by having complete control of the narrative. The mainstream media all just echoed the same points. Then Fox News came and gave another point of view and they lost the monopoly. Then the internet came and their own words could be thrown back at them.

It is now blatantly obvious that most of the media actively hates everyday Americans and they work to hurt us.

Just look at how they are still trying to keep hysteria going. All of the measurables show things are gettiing better. There are no hospital bed shortages, no ventilator shortages, there are treatments like the HCQ that are helping, there are more and better tests being developed.

They act like being put out of work is a vacation. That's because it is to most of them. They have plenty of money and people to go out and do their shopping while they hang out in their mansions.

look at how mad they got when Trump simply played their own words back to them. These people have gotten by for years by having complete control of the narrative. The mainstream media all just echoed the same points. Then Fox News came and gave another point of view and they lost the monopoly. Then the internet came and their own words could be thrown back at them.

It is now blatantly obvious that most of the media actively hates everyday Americans and they work to hurt us.

Just look at how they are still trying to keep hysteria going. All of the measurables show things are gettiing better. There are no hospital bed shortages, no ventilator shortages, there are treatments like the HCQ that are helping, there are more and better tests being developed.

They act like being put out of work is a vacation. That's because it is to most of them. They have plenty of money and people to go out and do their shopping while they hang out in their mansions.

Yeah they got mad, visibly mad, but then they spun it and reported it as "Trump losing it" "Trump unhinged"...and those video clips as "propaganda".

I would absolutely love for Trump to show video clips of the prior weeks media lies and misinformation before each press conference in order to get everyone caught up.

Somebody needs to tell him about my idea.
Someone important and influential enough to be able to get him on the phone.
How about this boards Moderators? Would you guys be able get ahold of Trump or even one his advisors ???

Last edited:
Yeah they got mad, visibly mad, but then they spun it and reported it as "Trump losing it" "Trump unhinged"...and those video clips as "propaganda".

I would absolutely love for Trump to show video clips of the prior weeks media lies and misinformation before each press conference in order to get everyone caught up.

Somebody needs to tell him about my idea.
Someone important and influential enough to be able to get him on the phone.
How about this boards Moderators? Would you guys be able get ahold of Trump or even one his advisors ???

Excuse me Mr. President, SN is on the phone.

Trump....Oh, good, I've been waiting for that call.:wave:

Anchorman hilariously maps out the destruction of journalistic integrity. Sure, it's fiction...But there is a reason that it's set in the time period that it is. 24 hour news? We ALL had the same question when we first heard of it..."What the hell can you talk about for 24 hours?" let's redefine what "news" is.

The MSM has been Leftist since the end of WWII, just that they hid their bias until Dan Rather came along.

If I was Trump, I would discontinue the whole interacting with the media completely. I would just have weekly fireside chats on Trump.com. **** the media in their entirety.

If I was Trump, I would discontinue the whole interacting with the media completely. I would just have weekly fireside chats on Trump.com. **** the media in their entirety.

Watch what you say there MT...the walls have ears.

While you wile away the hours and count the steps back to the fridge, here's one way to kill an hour and will give you some new info to share with friends when you see them again

On April 10, an underground documentary with no publicity landed on YouTube and amassed one million views in 24 hours. Despite YouTube’s efforts to hide it, Out of Shadows continues to attract more than a million viewers a day, lifting the mask “on how the mainstream media and Hollywood manipulate and control the masses by spreading propaganda throughout their content.”

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...wsem_documentary_ and_millions_watch_it.html

The great thing about the press Q and A sessions is that it exposes these people to viewers who had no idea what they were all about previously. I think those sessions are red-pilling people by the thousands. It is plainly obvious with anyone with a couple brain cells that the 75% of journalists asking questions were just trying to get Trump to **** up or corner him. They are in no way trying to get information that will help the American people. People see that and start to understand what Trump supporters have been saying about how corrupt our media is.

BTW, anyone notice that the past 3 days in a row, all of a sudden there have been virtually zero antagonistic questions form the press to Trump? They have been pretty much straight information gathering questions....like a normal journalist would ask. It's like somebody flipped a switch. Up until 3 days ago the Jim Acosta's and all those nasty prune faced women were yelling out every other question trying to nail him for something or asking gotcha questions. They have been virtually absent....or at least silent all week. Why? Is it because they haven't been allowed to be in the press corps this week or is it because their networks started getting feedback from viewers that they look like a bunch of heinous scumbags on TV every day? I wonder.

Come to think of it even some of the reporters that I do still see there that previously asked all gotcha questions are all of a sudden asking legitimate questions without any snark at all. Very interesting. Perhaps they realized they are losing big in the court of public opinion in their battle vs. Trump.....at least in a time of crisis when people have actual problems to deal with.

Last edited:
The great thing about the press Q and A sessions is that it exposes these people to viewers who had no idea what they were all about previously. I think those sessions are red-pilling people by the thousands. It is plainly obvious with anyone with a couple brain cells that the 75% of journalists asking questions were just trying to get Trump to **** up or corner him. They are in no way trying to get information that will help the American people. People see that and start to understand what Trump supporters have been saying about how corrupt our media is.

BTW, anyone notice that the past 3 days in a row, all of a sudden there have been virtually zero antagonistic questions form the press to Trump? They have been pretty much straight information gathering questions....like a normal journalist would ask. It's like somebody flipped a switch. Up until 3 days ago the Jim Acosta's and all those nasty prune faced women were yelling out every other question trying to nail him for something or asking gotcha questions. They have been virtually absent....or at least silent all week. Why? Is it because they haven't been allowed to be in the press corps this week or is it because their networks started getting feedback from viewers that they look like a bunch of heinous scumbags on TV every day? I wonder.

Come to think of it even some of the reporters that I do still see there that previously asked all gotcha questions are all of a sudden asking legitimate questions without any snark at all. Very interesting. Perhaps they realized they are losing big in the court of public opinion in their battle vs. Trump.....at least in a time of crisis when people have actual problems to deal with.

I think it's because they are seeing the polling numbers that show when they attack Trump in these current times, it hurts the media and helps Trump. Also, with Trupm playing that video, it reminded them that they have been all over the map on this topic and can very easily be shown to be hypocrits on the issue.