• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Clay Travis taking over for Rush Limbaugh

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Just announced that Rush’s old time slot will go to Clay Travis and Buck Sexton.

This is a good choice. Travis has been taking on wokeness and was a voice of reason through Covid by using data. He has a chance to reach more young people.

I've never heard of him or Sexton, but I'll give it a shot. June 21st.

Both are pretty decent guys. Best of luck to them.

Clay Travis is a complete badass. Banned from CNN for his comment during an interview with Brooke Baldwin. The other guy on the interview acted completely offended by it as well. But, Clay has balls to say what needs to be said and is willing to go against the grain. Amazingly, while not allowed on CNN anymore, they still have the link up to the interview to generate hits to that sinking ship.

For those that have not, go look up his site, Outkick the Coverage. He writes tremendous pieces.

Why is the woman announcer on CNN offended that Clay Travis believes in boobs? She has boobs. She should fully support his position, like an underwire bra below two C-cups. Why is that woman anti-boob, i.e., anti-woman?

Why is the woman announcer on CNN offended that Clay Travis believes in boobs? She has boobs. She should fully support his position, like an underwire bra below two C-cups. Why is that woman anti-boob, i.e., anti-woman?
i can only imagine her boobs are majestic
< washes pulled skin down the drain >

The new show started last week. I listed a few times and it's good. Clay has good chemistry with co-host Buck Sexton.

Tomorrow (6/29) they will have Trump on as a guest in the second hour. If it's not on in your market, you can stream it.

The new show started last week. I listed a few times and it's good. Clay has good chemistry with co-host Buck Sexton.

Tomorrow (6/29) they will have Trump on as a guest in the second hour. If it's not on in your market, you can stream it.
I've listened a couple times. Not nearly as good as Rush, but not bad. I usually listen to Wilkow in that time slot if I'm listening to anything, so I didn't really listen to Rush that much either.