• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Clinton Cash - The Movie

Spike

Reaction score
'Clintons have amassed a $2 billion empire … with scams'

Peter Schweizer’s book “Clinton Cash” created a firestorm in the 2016 presidential campaign, and now the movie version is doing the same, with nearly 700,000 views online in just the first few days.

The movie spotlights Schweizer’s investigation of donations to the Clinton Foundation by foreign entities who sought favors from the Hillary Clinton-led State Department

Hillary supporters will say it's all hearsay and coincidence.... but the statistician in me keeps thinking 'once is a coincidence, twice is a pattern, thrice is suspicious'

Wow. Watched the whole movie. I knew she was a POS before, but damn bill and Hillary are ******* criminals. Outrageous. I wonder if those dyed fast HC supporters would watch this, and would it change their minds

Wow. Watched the whole movie. I knew she was a POS before, but damn bill and Hillary are ******* criminals. Outrageous. I wonder if those dyed fast HC supporters would watch this, and would it change their minds

Nope... They would elect her if she stood on stage and slit kids throats while cackling and drinking their blood... Such it is with political cult figures

If Trump wasn't the other nominee then this would have more real impact voting wise. It's a hard sell when the nominee on the other side is a ****** disaster. People can bash Hillary all they want please don't do so while also trying to sell Trump as a legitimate candidate. There's no winners in this. Either side can make a case that the other is trying to elect someone unfit for the office. I just have more confidence in the Democratic Party right no because the Republicans have shown me almost nothing in the last 20 years to give me any reason to think they can be unifiers and do what's necessary to lay the foundation for a rapidly changing country and world. There's no diversity there, no ideas, and no real outlook. The arty needs a major overhaul.

I guess I am missing the "diversity" in the Dem party.

Then you're not looking

Actually, it is not, really, there. See, I don't believe "diversity" just means race, ethnicity, gender (or lack thereof), etc. The Dems only believe in diversity as defined by these parameters That ain't real "diversity". There is zero diversity of thought in the Democratic party.

What is so sad about the Clinton's and their Foundation is that it is obviously underhanded, blatantly illegal and shockingly transparent....but nobody seems to give a ****. Wonder why ??

81kpPC7.jpg

Uuf8Z1O.jpg

You know I think all politicians are crooks. Line the pockets, get what ya want. But after seeing this, it goes way beyond that. Selling out your country to a sworn enemy, letting multiple counties in Africa and Hatti suffer by your hand. Criminal.

I gave lots (well for me putting in the jar) of money when Hatti got crushed. Glad to know it went in that criminal family pocket. **** the clintons.

Bought and paid for

Cox5fCGXEAAr10u.jpg:large

Im gonna have a heart attack and die from not surprised.

If Trump wasn't the other nominee then this would have more real impact voting wise. It's a hard sell when the nominee on the other side is a ****** disaster. People can bash Hillary all they want please don't do so while also trying to sell Trump as a legitimate candidate. There's no winners in this. Either side can make a case that the other is trying to elect someone unfit for the office. I just have more confidence in the Democratic Party right no because the Republicans have shown me almost nothing in the last 20 years to give me any reason to think they can be unifiers and do what's necessary to lay the foundation for a rapidly changing country and world. There's no diversity there, no ideas, and no real outlook. The arty needs a major overhaul.

How about the time when Bill Clinton was sticky-ing up the oval office and the Reps gained control of congress, write up their agenda and called it contract with America, followed it over Bill's objections and the deficit was gone in a few years. Then Bill took credit for it.

The current Reps have control but they are too afraid to be called racist for standing up to the FBP so they roll over and take it.

How about the time when Bill Clinton was sticky-ing up the oval office and the Reps gained control of congress, write up their agenda and called it contract with America, followed it over Bill's objections and the deficit was gone in a few years. Then Bill took credit for it.

The current Reps have control but they are too afraid to be called racist for standing up to the FBP so they roll over and take it.

You're partly correct. Clinton tracked further to the right than any GOP voter will ever give him credit for. I personally can't stand much of his record and I think a lot of his policies were a ticking time bomb. Clinton did make that deal and decided to use the surplus money to pay off the national debt. Republicans wanted their tax cuts too but Clinton wouldn't budge because he felt that the surplus would be temporary. (Probably because he knew if regulations loosened hawkish behavior would destroy the economy. Even laying the groundwork for that was one of his biggest failures. He bet on his policies being able to continue and there being control of the budget.) What happened as soon as Clinton left office. Bush got elected......and instituted those tax cuts. Pulled the pin right out of the grenade. They all get credit and they all get blame.

Clinton went right because he has no core beliefs other than what's best for himself. He saw the polls and jumped on the bandwagon.

Clinton went right because he has no core beliefs other than what's best for himself. He saw the polls and jumped on the bandwagon.

That's bullshit. Look everyone looks at things from their own perspective but I'm trying to have a real conversation here. The country progressed in many ways during the Clinton Administration. In some ways it regressed. Clinton got elected because he did what Democrats pretty much failed to do for 20 years at the time......appeal to male white voters and the south. Jimmy Carter won ALL of the south. Back then you HAD to win at least some of the south to win as a Democrat. The last two Democratic presidents before Obama were southerners. They weren't poster boys for liberals. So was Clinton self serving in some ways? Absolutely. But a lot of his record was what it was cause that's who he was. You guys sound ridiculous with some of this ****. If something good happened.....Clinton had no core beliefs or a Republican was behind it. My favorite is how Obama was underqualified to be President but Donald Trump isn't? There's no logic in any of that. None. I can sit here an admit I didn't care for a lot of policy with Republican administrations but I'll give credit where it's due. We need balance in this country. I want a strong conservative alternative too. I just don't want the ideology of it to be dominated by thinly veiled racism, separatism, hypocrisy, hate, and the refusal to be open minded. Conservatives have allowed themselves to be painted into a corner as a dying breed with nothing to offer a changing country. That doesn't have to be the case but if people being contrarian just because it's the opposite thing to do then eventually you'll have to look back further and further to even have something to be proud of.

What core beliefs do the Clintons have? They often do the exact opposite of what they promise. That's why the Sanders campaign had so much traction. Many liberals now see it themselves that the Clintons are a sham.

BTW, i voted for Clinton his first term. I was young and just believed everything he said. I was outraged at how he just went against what seemed to be all his stated beliefs. Later as i got smarter and had more life experience, i learned that the liberal core policies are wrong and will never work.

I had an open mind. I always do. I didn't simply pick a side and stubbornly stick with it no matter what. Parties mean nothing to me. I'm a registered Dem. My beliefs evolved as i got older a went past sound bites and asked, Will that idea actually work? The answer to that for nearly any liberal idea is No.

Clinton Cash now available as a graphic novel - They have previews of the first few pages. It would be hilarious if not so sad.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product...d38b652de57e7847d6f28306a&tag=breitbart035-20

What core beliefs do the Clintons have? They often do the exact opposite of what they promise. That's why the Sanders campaign had so much traction. Many liberals now see it themselves that the Clintons are a sham.

BTW, i voted for Clinton his first term. I was young and just believed everything he said. I was outraged at how he just went against what seemed to be all his stated beliefs. Later as i got smarter and had more life experience, i learned that the liberal core policies are wrong and will never work.

I had an open mind. I always do. I didn't simply pick a side and stubbornly stick with it no matter what. Parties mean nothing to me. I'm a registered Dem. My beliefs evolved as i got older a went past sound bites and asked, Will that idea actually work? The answer to that for nearly any liberal idea is No.

Clinton Cash now available as a graphic novel - They have previews of the first few pages. It would be hilarious if not so sad.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product...d38b652de57e7847d6f28306a&tag=breitbart035-20
I knew Clinton was a lying sack of **** the first time I saw him speak. Just like I knew Obama was a Marxist piece of **** shortly after I heard him speak a couple times. This has nothing to do with having an open mind. It's about having a clue.