• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

CNN President Jeff Zucker Exposed: Impeach Trump

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Soft coup?

giphy.gif

SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, right? CNN was biased? But still, it's nice to see them exposed up to the very top.

Trump's critics on the right accuse him of being Israel's lapdog. Zucker and his colleagues are the rebuttal that accusation.

CNN ..The Communist News Network talking about fox and fake news...hahahahahahahahahahahah

That takes a big set of balls. Project on others exactly what you are.

That takes a big set of balls. Project on others exactly what you are.

I know, when I heard them say fake news I had to laugh (all they're doing is parroting Trump). And big set of balls is right. Or complete and total delusion. TDS is a serious disease.

Doesn't matter, Nancy blinked

Pelosi: No House vote on impeachment inquiry

Speaker Nancy Pelosi continued to stand firm Tuesday, insisting she will not stage a vote on the House floor to officially launch an impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/465960-pelosi-no-house-vote-on-impeachment-inquiry

Of course not! Trump is so ready to expose the Dem involvement in the Ukraine corruption and they're all like...oh ****! He said he was draining the swamp...

Doesn't matter, Nancy blinked

Pelosi: No House vote on impeachment inquiry

Speaker Nancy Pelosi continued to stand firm Tuesday, insisting she will not stage a vote on the House floor to officially launch an impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/465960-pelosi-no-house-vote-on-impeachment-inquiry

By design. They want to drag this out as long as possible, then begin impeachment hearings to coincide with the election in attempts to hurt Trump. Just watch.

Timing is everything.

Of course not! Trump is so ready to expose the Dem involvement in the Ukraine corruption and they're all like...oh ****! He said he was draining the swamp...

Come on. This is just like all the classified **** that was gonna be released later this week six months ago. If he had the dirt, he’d expose it and end this charade. He isn’t waiting for the right moment because his ego won’t let him.

who is surprised. no one? ok

One thing I will say is that you can’t be surprised. Manufactured or not, the impeachment story is all CNN has going for it at this point. Not really surprised Zucker would be pushing his people to cover it.

14% have a "Great Deal" of confidence in the US media. WHAT?? Those 14% must work for the media. The US media is the most slimy cesspool on the planet. Serious garbage.