• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

CNN Producer: Voters "Stupid as ****"

Spike

Reaction score
Exposed!

American Pravda: CNN Part 3

CNN is ******* garbage filled with commie shitbags who are "stupid as ****" . Exposed for what they are. ******* frauds. Political propaganda.

We have a journalism major who has trouble stringing together a series of complete sentences judging intellect. Gotta love it.

We have a journalism major who has trouble stringing together a series of complete sentences judging intellect. Gotta love it.

Nice. And Charles, I think that your avatar basically describes what is going on. CNN feels like Myron (stature only, not content) and believes that Trump is Jack Lambert.

You just can’t make this **** up!

CNN Wrote An Article About…Obama’s Jeans

CNN capped off a month-long nightmare with a Wednesday tweet and an article about former President Barack Obama’s “jeans game.”

Over the past month, the news network has had to let go of two of its hosts, Kathy Griffin and Reza Aslan, was accused of staging Muslim-led anti-terror protests, published multiple incorrect articles about Russia, one of which led to the resignation of three employees and was exposed by Project Veritas in an undercover video series.

CNN apparently believed publishing an article about Obama wearing jeans–and tweeting it from the “CNN Politics” account, no less–would help their reputation with their audience.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/29/cnn-wrote-an-article-about-obamas-jeans/

CNN Screws Up — Again

CNN flew into a panic on Friday after it accidentally aired a fake National Enquirer cover during Jake Tapper’s broadcast.

The cover — which has the headline “Heidi Cruz: Betrayed by Cheating Husband!” and promised details on a “sordid threesome, sleazy love letters and sensational photo proof — has never appeared on the National Enquirer, according to sources at the magazine.

We’re told the network is taking the matter seriously, and that it has been referred to the networks standards and practices department for review.

The blunder comes just a week after three news staff resigned because CNN had to retract a false story about supposed links between Trump ally Anthony Scaramucci and a Russian investment fund.

http://pagesix.com/2017/06/30/cnn-s...2.1615043445.1498866931-2109984932.1498866931

Yet another FAKE NEWS ALERT!

Associated Press Engulfed in CNN-Level Scandal as It Covers Up Invention of Pruitt Meeting

The Associated Press is at it again, pushing more fake news. Sadly, the once-great news wire service is trying to cover up its mistake—nearly the exact mistake that cost three editorial staffers at CNN their jobs in a scandal that first exploded a week ago today.

This time, the Associated Press invented an imaginary meeting between EPA administrator Scott Pruitt and Dow Chemical CEO Andrew Liveris, and then alleged that some kind of impropriety happened as a result.

This is exactly the same mistake CNN made a week ago

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ers-up-invention-of-imaginary-pruitt-meeting/

well a lot of voters are dumb as ****...President Obama did serve two terms....

No kidding. We elected some marxist loving racist America hating divisive shitbag twice.....hope&change. Forward comrades! Bunch of nonsense.

Exposed!

American Pravda: CNN Part 3

This is a must watch for anyone - I don't care what party you root for. This truly exposes the corruption. It exposes how Americans literally are being fed propaganda and lies. And that Fake News is real, peddled by some of the largest networks out there.

Transcript of Carr's "CLASSY" interview below and some of my thoughts I posted on FB about it.

"It doesn't matter what side of the aisle you are on, you should watch this. Blind trust in the media is a bad thing. This is why. I've added the transcribed interview with Jimmy Carr, CNN Associate Producer (for CNN's morning show, New Day). Well worth watching how the Morning Show selectively edited clips - the lie of omission - to paint a narrative. Pravda is a very apropos name. We are being fed propaganda. This is why Trump's tweeting is so effective, though albeit crude at times. He bypasses these corrupt filters.

I urge you to pay attention to Carr's words. He produces what CNN shows you...look at his language, and how he describes Kellyanne Conway looks as if she's been hit by a shovel. Stay classy CNN.

PV Journalist:
CNN is impartial, right?

Jimmy Carr, CNN:
In theory.

PV Journalist:
What's the view of Trump in like the media circle and places?

Jimmy Carr, CNN:
ON the inside, we all recognize he is a clown, that he is hilariously unqualified for this, he's really bad at this and that he does not have America's best interests. We recognize he's just f#@!ing crazy.

Here's the deal, this is a man who's not actually a Republican. He's not actually a Republican. He just adopted that because that was the party he thought he could win in. He doesn't believe anything that those people believe.

The man's on his third wife. I guarantee you he's paid for abortons. He doesn't give a **** about abortion. He doesn't care about gay marriage. He doesn't even really care about the budget.

PV Journalist:
You mean, he'd be pro-gay marriage or anti-gay marriage?

Jimmy Carr, CNN:
I don't think he gives a sh@!.
-----------------------
He told us in no uncertain terms that everyone at CNN agrees with his sentiments:

Jimmy Carr, CNN:
90% of us are no board with just the fact that he's crazy.

PV Journalist:
What do you mean 90% are on board with what...the...with her?

Jimmy Carr, CNN: No, I wouldn't say with her but just acknowledge the fact that he's batsh@!...my direct co-workers.
-----------------------
Carr doesn't have a very high opinion of CNN's audience either.

PV Journalist:
Would it be fair to question the, I don't want to be rude here, I'll be careful how I put it, you're apparently some percentage Irish or Scottish. Would it be fair to question the intellect of the American voter?

Jimmy Carr, CNN:
Oh no. They're stupid as sh@!.
-----------------------
Jimmy Carr, CNN:
Now, and of course the thing that pisses the White house off so much, because we actually had that awful woman Kellyanne Conway. You know, the blonde.

PV Journalist:
Who?

Jimmy Carr, CNN:
Kellyanne Conway.

PV Journalist:
What does she look like? Is she the one with the...

Jimmy Carr, CNN:
She looks like she got hit with a shovel.

PV Journalist:
What's that?

Jimmy Carr, CNN:
She looks like she got hit with a shovel.
-----------------------
Carr on the Russia story and CEO Jeff Zucker.

Jimmy Carr, CNN:
It's decisions made by people higher than me and if they go wow, your ratings are soaring right now. Keep up what you're doing. Well, what we're doing is Russia, ISIS, London terror, shooting in Chicago, that's it.

CNN’s Month-Long Nightmare

The last 30 days have been nothing short of a public relations nightmare for CNN.

The network is reeling after a brutal stretch that has seen two hosts taken off-air, one story retracted and another rewritten, accusations of staged protests, the resignations of three key employees and most recently, an ongoing series of undercover videos meant to portray CNN as misleading the public about the Trump-Russia stories that have dominated media coverage of the president so far.

On May 30, TMZ published images of CNN’s New Years Eve co-host, Kathy Griffin, taking part in a photoshoot with a mock severed head of President Trump. The story quickly blew up. Influential news aggregator Matt Drudge placed CNN’s ties to Griffin front and center on his site, the Drudge Report.

CNN cut ties with Griffin the next day, May 31, but it was too late to effectively distance the network from the media tornado surrounding Griffin’s actions. On June 3, the phrase “CNN is ISIS” trended on Twitter after Infowars host Alex Jones, a conspiracy theorist who has long supported Trump, offered $1,000 to “anyone who is seen on TV with a ‘CNN is ISIS’ t-shirt or sign.”

That same day, June 3, CNN host Reza Aslan — who has eaten human brain on live television — called Trump a “piece of ****” and an “embarrassment to humankind.” (CNN has since cancelled Aslan’s show.)

Two days later, on June 5, CNN was forced to address claims that it “staged” a Muslim anti-ISIS protest after video emerged of CNN reporter Becky Anderson directing protesters where to stand with their signs. Drudge featured an article from right-wing blog The Gateway Pundit about the video titled, “SHOCK VIDEO: CNN Creates #FakeNews in London Following Terror Attacks, Stages Anti-ISIS Muslim Protesters.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/28/cnns-month-long-nightmare/

DDpu8etU0AEyNp3.jpg

Spike, would you stop exposing and destroying Tibs' source of knowledge? This has to have been a brutal month for him. You're just pouring salt into his gaping wounds right now.

It gets better

Chicagoans Use ‘Real Fake’ Sculpture in Front of Trump Tower as a Monument to CNN

DDl-FIhW0AAvgf7-575x431.jpg

but, i thought the left didnt want people to judge women on their appearances.

but, i thought the left didnt want people to judge women on their appearances.

They don't want people to judge women on appearance. It's all about the definition of "woman". If you vote R, you're not a woman to them, hence open season. Thus you cannot/should not make fun of Rosie O'Donnell. She's untouchable. Melania is fair game and may be attacked on her appearance. Hell if the female votes R, you can openly attack the woman's children too.

They don't want people to judge women on appearance. It's all about the definition of "woman". If you vote R, you're not a woman to them, hence open season. Thus you cannot/should not make fun of Rosie O'Donnell. She's untouchable. Melania is fair game and may be attacked on her appearance. Hell if the female votes R, you can openly attack the woman's children too.

You cannot be black and Republican, a woman and Republican, Hispanic and Republican, gay and Republican, any protected group and Republican. If you are Republican then you automatically forfeit your membership in said grievance group. Some things are just not done.

I'd say most voters are morons....dems and cons....both sides.

I'd say most voters are morons....dems and cons....both sides.

Some, but the real morons are the 60% of people who don't vote at all.

Liberals Are in Trouble – and They Know It

Conservatives often complain about the lamentable state of their movement. They would do well to look left. Liberals are in greater trouble, and they know it.

The recent special elections for vacant House seats made this evident. The thrashing liberals received in the 2016 elections were also a sign of an inability to communicate their message. Gone are the days in which liberals worked inside a consensus and engaged in debate with others. Everywhere, liberal democracy seems to be endangered by the breakdown of political discourse.

This is due to a great crisis inside the left worldwide. It is no longer a movement of ideas. Liberals have no new ideas because they have adopted such an extreme relativism that they no longer strongly believe in anything. Everything is fluid and undefined. In this way, they have undermined their own foundation of logic and authority that is essential to the functioning of any political movement.

As a result, the old days of rational debate are over. The left exploits emotions and resentments, but can no longer be held to the logic of ideas.

The left also has little passion. Passion requires strong beliefs worth fighting for. To be effective, it must be focused and directed by vision. However, many liberals now admit that they have no vision. Their ranks are full of aging militants who lack dynamism. More often than not, its most ardent activists, like those of “the resistance” or Black Lives Matter engage in erratic and irrational behavior that alienates the population as a whole.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/07/liberals_are_in_trouble__and_they_know_it.html

-----------------------------------

I think America knows perfectly well what the libs message was/is, and they REJECTED it.

Every year, the internet is stronger and the MSM is weaker. The lies by those like Dan Rather are no longer tolerated.

Viva la revolution in “the new age of enlightenment”