• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College student challenges Muslim professor, and is suspended.

Stewey

Reaction score
This straight A student had challenged a Muslim professor who said the crucifixion was a hoax.

He was suspended because the professor said the student made her feel "unsafe",... meanwhile a Muslim student during class said that gays should have their private parts cut off.
He remains in class. Go figure.

http://conservativetribune.com/muslim-teacher-calls-jesus/

Happy Easter!

Last edited:
Academia has evolved into a far left cesspool.

Absolute rubbish. Just brainwashed fools. How the hell did we end up with so many of these clowns teaching? They above all should know how awful these failed ideologies are to a society. I swear we have people committed to the downfall of the country. And for what?

Absolute rubbish. Just brainwashed fools. How the hell did we end up with so many of these clowns teaching? They above all should know how awful these failed ideologies are to a society. I swear we have people committed to the downfall of the country. And for what?

Universities used to have conservative professors.
Since 1920's universities have leaned only slightly to the left, but ever since the retirement of the college professors of Americas greatest generation (WWII), universities have become full tilt leftist indoctrination centers.
Another reason they were called Americas greatest generation.

Jonathan Haight a psychologist , and longtime liberal college professor who didn't come to understand Conservatism until his mid 40's wrote an excellent piece.

To these ****** up students rioting is not committing violence, rioting is a form of self-defense. Conservative speech is violence to them, hence they defend themselves with violence.

“People older than 30 think that ‘violence’ generally involves some sort of physical threat or harm. But as students are using the word today, ‘violence’ is words that have a negative effect on members of the sacred victim groups. And so even silence can be violence.” It follows that if offensive speech is “violence,” then actual violence can be a form of self-defense.

The student newspaper ran an op-ed justifying the rioting under the headline “Violence helped ensure safety of students.”
Read that twice

In Mr. Haidt new enlightenment he refers liberalism as a new religion. No **** Mr.Haidt , we've been saying that for years.

The actual article In the WSJ....but you have to sign up.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/jonathan-haidt-on-the-cultural-roots-of-campus-rage-1491000676

Go here instead, a guy named Weiss reviews and discusses Haidts article.
https://daleyeagerdotcom.wordpress....lence-at-places-like-middlebury-and-berkeley/

Liberalism is a cancer. It has poisoned everything it touches. Our schools, the media, government.

What is disturbing is that it has now infected the intelligence community.
One source I read states the average age of a CIA or FBI employee is 32. Think about that.

And you wonder why we can't get to the bottom of this wiretapping scandal. Someone is trying to protect someone.

gLyfstq.jpg

Happy Easter everyone

Liberalism is a cancer. It has poisoned everything it touches. Our schools, the media, government.

What is disturbing is that it has now infected the intelligence community.
One source I read states the average age of a CIA or FBI employee is 32. Think about that.

And you wonder why we can't get to the bottom of this wiretapping scandal. Someone is trying to protect someone.
Yep. The ends justify any means for liberals.

This straight A student had challenged a Muslim professor who said the crucifixion was a hoax.

He was suspended because the professor said the student made her feel "unsafe",... meanwhile a Muslim student during class said that gays should have their private parts cut off.

Happy Easter!

Dear Lord..........and to hear this on the day some celebrate a magical hippie making rabbits lay chocolate eggs.....how disrespectful.....

Dear Lord..........and to hear this on the day some celebrate a magical hippie making rabbits lay chocolate eggs.....how disrespectful.....

We know you'e a Muzzie-loving LIEberal. I'm curious why you're ok with a student NOT being suspended for suggesting that gays should have their dicks cut off.

It must be hard being a Muzzie lover, with all the double standards that go against your platform - loving the LGBT community and Muzloids at the same time, knowing one would eradicate the other from the face of the earth given the chance.

We know you'e a Muzzie-loving LIEberal. I'm curious why you're ok with a student NOT being suspended for suggesting that gays should have their dicks cut off.

It must be hard being a Muzzie lover, with all the double standards that go against your platform - loving the LGBT community and Muzloids at the same time, knowing one would eradicate the other from the face of the earth given the chance.

Ask Elfie who he would side with in this scenario, the gay baker or the Muslim. ... if a gay baker refuses to bake a cake for a Muslim who believes gays should be put to death...and watch Elfies big libtard head explode.

And don't forget the libtard love affair with feminism and Islamofacism at the same time.

Last edited:
And don't forget the libtard love affair with feminism and Islamofacism at the same time.

I forgot that one. Then again, Liberalism is FULL of these types of double standards.

I forgot that one. Then again, Liberalism is FULL of these types of double standards.

Hypocrisy and double standards are staples of liberalism, you will find them everywhere you look.

Actually, what you and I are describing are not really double standards.
A double standard would be something like liberals giving a pass to Bill Clinton for his verbal and physical transgressions against woman, while wanting to crucify Trump for his comment about *****.

What we are describing are these sanctimonious, self righteous liberals sitting atop their perch of moral superiority, so immersed in their cause that they become oblivious to the oncoming collisions....that is, when their ideas about the way things should to be begin to seriously conflict with each other depending on which group you belong to....I mean, how can you champion for gay rights, and champion for a religion that wants to kill them?

So what libfucks do? Go hating Christianity who only wants traditional marriage. THERE is your double standard! Don't hate Muslims for believing gays should be put to death, rather hate Christianity because some of its members refuse to bake a damn wedding cake.

Last edited:
Actually, what you and I are describing are not really double standards.
A double standard would be something like liberals giving a pass to Bill Clinton for his verbal and physical transgressions against woman, while wanting to crucify Trump for his comment about *****.

It all depends on the angle from which you view it. In your proposed context, you are correct. However, I am looking at these things from a different angle - who they attack and over what. They selectively attack and they selectively forgive. All depending on who the target is. Two sets of standards.

Take LGBT. Oppose gays as a white/Christian American, they will attack and defile you for being intolerant of homosexuals. Yet in the next breath they will give a pass to Muslims and simply overlook and ignore their far more severe feelings towards homosexuals. That is a textbook definition of a double standard - two different standards for two different groups.

Any white, Christian American who opposes gay marriage is treated as a pariah and may even face death threats, while any Muslim who throws gays off of buildings shall be given a pass for his beliefs against homosexuals.

College is over man....it's just over. The Delta House at Dartmouth which the movie Animal House was based has been banned and forever closed by the courts. Like a little booze, hazing and branding hurt anyone. It's all done man....

Over??? C'mon man!... It aint over until we say its over!...was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!?!?!?!

Germans!?!?!?!?

Well yeah, this congressman said so at 5:20.

Lets see, we've had democRAT poliicians say...

Islands float.
Arizona is not a border state.
Today there are two Vietnams, North and South.
We planted the American flag on Mars when we landed there.
Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

Happy Easter!

Rollins College should be ashamed of themselves.

Email the Dean of student affairs here

care@rollins.edu