• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Colleges Are Putting Tampons In Men’s Bathrooms Because Men Can Have Vaginas Too

Spike

Reaction score
Colleges across the country are putting tampons in men’s bathrooms in an effort to bring about “menstrual equity” in restrooms.

The University of Wisconsin-Madison, Brown University and the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities are just a few colleges who placed menstruation products in their male and gender neutral bathrooms, reports the Chronicle.

The idea is that transgender men, women who transitioned to men, might need tampons because they still have periods.

A student proposal for free tampons at University of Rochester won a $5,000 award from the school’s student government. The proposal suggested placing baskets with tampons and pads in some bathrooms, including a men’s room.

“We have smaller baskets in men’s restrooms, but the reason we do that is because there are some men on the campus who menstruate and so it’s just the whole idea of inclusion and making sure that nobody’s left out — it’s a very easy thing,” Lance Floto, a vice president with the student government.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/18/c...s-bathrooms-because-men-can-have-vaginas-too/

-----------------------

Let the jokes begin

Obviously.

If I found a basket of feminine products in the men's room, I'd start an art project making designs on the wall.

I might leave an upper-decker in one of the Menstral Producti Baskets to show my disdain for the whole notion.

I suppose they could come in handy if a drunk guy were to accidentally stumble head first into the mirror and slash his jugular.

If the woman was transitioning to male, and taking the proper hormones, wouldn't her cycle stop?

The college administrators have obviously lost their sanity. If I were a parent with a child in those schools, I would remove my child due to child abuse.

Tampons in the mens room will be needed for those who wear pajamas, drink hot chocolate, and talk about healthcare.

pajamaboy.jpg

Don't laugh, I just spent a weekend in D.C. and every guy in town looks like that. That's who's running the government.

Or if Tibs is visiting.

tumblr_ln6epzknEu1qen4yd.gif