• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Columbus Day

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
do tell why its racist and why Christopher Columbus should be considered a piece of ****.

Because the left has a reason to be offended, outraged, and butt hurt, over absolutely everything. When you get to the level of wanting cartoon characters and product mascots changed, what's next? I am waiting for someone to claim this year that Santa Claus is racist because he is not illustrated as being minority. I guess we have to get past Thanksgiving first, then the Christmas outrage can begin.

4i9drk.jpg

Columbus was a great man. The problem is that 21st century anti-western Marxists have never actually read the true history of Columbus. He founded American Western civilization. Understand when he first landed he ran into Indians that were naked. He also ran into cannibals (Carbis tribe) who would eat anyone that landed. Times were different then. You can't judge 15th century people by 21st century morals.

Times were different then. You can't judge 15th century people by 21st century morals.

The white privilege dogma is loud within you, Vader! You are lucky you don't have a statue. Me and the rest of my "critical race theory and communism" degree holders would tear it down!

You can't judge 15th century people by 21st century morals.

a lot of liberals on my Facebook friends list 100% disagree with your racist ramblings.