• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Commercial

Well it was Clayton Kershaw.. so idk.. I dont know what the actual agenda is. But it sure feels like there is one.

I just saw the commercial on YouTube and I also wondered why they went with a white guy.

Holy cow, I saw a car commercial the other day and both husband and wife were white!

Some crazy **** there!

Wanna say it was Nissan but i'm not sure.

Holy cow, I saw a car commercial the other day and both husband and wife were white!

Some crazy **** there!

5priyx.jpg

Noticed last night that more than a few of the commercials had the female participants, all POC of course, sporting nose rings.

I'm just glad that the new seasons fictional shows have dropped the face masks.

Y’all are a bunch of racist, sexist arsholes

#Kershaw

Noticed last night that more than a few of the commercials had the female participants, all POC of course, sporting nose rings.

I'm just glad that the new seasons fictional shows have dropped the face masks.
The nose rings are used to hang air fresheners after going down on other women

Attachments

• 88FAD093-F15D-4A19-8F4C-0DC6AA3DD8F8.gif
    88FAD093-F15D-4A19-8F4C-0DC6AA3DD8F8.gif
    156.4 KB · Views: 3

Some crazy **** there!

Isn't it Nissan that runs the commercials with the whipped white male always riding shotgun?

I almost never see commercials. I quit watching the news after the election was stolen and I stream everything. I escape most of them during the Steeler games by pausing and fast forwarding. ******* woke *** commercials...SMD.