• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Confidence point Steelers pick em league back again.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Free to play. Some of you play yearly.

Gets a yahoo online trophy for top three places.

You pick confidence points plus picks weekly before each Steeler game.

Test yinz skills!

Thought I'd get this out there early this time.

Group ID#: 2726

Password: Pickens14

Test yinz skills!

Any direct link?

Any direct link?
What I put in the first post takes you right to where you need to sign up. You choose existing league. Then put in the info.

Test yinz skills!

Carefull now. Someone might sign up and test their yinz skills. Not a bad password.

Carefull now. Someone might sign up and test their yinz skills. Not a bad password.
Anyone every tell you that you are one odd puppy?

Just a refresh for anyone who wants to play but didn't sign up yet.👊

For those who did sign up don't forget to make your picks (available Tuesday) and place your confidence points and tie breakers

Good luck!

Slash. what are confidence points? do you pick just 1 game with said points? and did I join the right league, says Steel Maniac not slashsteel

Slash. what are confidence points? do you pick just 1 game with said points? and did I join the right league, says Steel Maniac not slashsteel
Yep you joined the right league. It is a league I like to play but not my league.

With confidence points you pick one for every game played in each week. It goes from the least you have confidence in (a close matchup) to the most confidence you have in a team winning. The highest confidence would get the highest points the lowest confidence the lowest points. Also each week you play the tie breaker below the pick ems.

to recap

Make each pick
Add each confidence point
play tiebreakers

If you do well in your confidence points and picks you usually would place high. Three winners each year. Only for fun no money. Yahoo gives permanent virtual trophies.😁

Confidence points just makes pick ems more challenging. Which is why I like it.

Example

Steelers vs 49ers I might pick Steelers for 1 points.

Joe blow vs Jane doe. I pick Joe blow for 2 points.Have more confidence just slightly that Joe Blow will win compared to the Steelers. But less that they will win in compared to the rest of the games that week.

And so on and so on until you complete the picks and tie breakers. It will let you know you did it right when you complete it and it gives you a green indication. A red indication you haven't completed everything.

Also remember you play the game even when the Steelers aren't playing all the way until the Superbowl winner.

Don't forget to make your earlier game picks before that date. Example - Thursday games you make before Thursday. You can make that pick say on a Wednesday and hit complete. The indicator will show red but it will save your pick and confidence points. You still will need to complete the rest b fore Sundays cutoff time.

Good luck!

Last edited:
I'm in but never used confidence points. Should be interesting.

Last edited:
Don't forget to make your Thursday pick before the cutoff time. As the Chiefs play tonight...

Some of yinz forgot to make your Thursday night picks. Just a heads up for future weeks.

I always start slow and have to work my way up. That first week!