• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Congo crowd kills man, eats him after militant massacres: witnesses

Spike

Reaction score
BENI Democratic Republic of Congo (Reuters) - A crowd stoned to death a young man in northeast Congo on Friday before burning and eating his corpse, witnesses said, in apparent revenge for a series of attacks by Ugandan rebels.

The incident in the town of Beni followed a number of overnight raids in the area blamed on the Islamist group ADF-NAUL, who are thought to have massacred more than 100 people this month, using hatchets and machetes to kill their victims.

Witnesses said the man, who has not been identified, aroused suspicion on a bus when passengers discovered he could not speak the local Swahili language and that he was carrying a machete.

http://af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFKBN0IK1RQ20141031
-------------------------

Would eating infected meat..........nevermind

Witnesses said the man, who has not been identified, aroused suspicion on a bus when passengers discovered he could not speak the local Swahili language and that he was carrying a machete.

Could not and will not be identified.

BENI Democratic Republic of Congo (Reuters) - A crowd stoned to death a young man in northeast Congo on Friday before burning and eating his corpse, witnesses said, in apparent revenge for a series of attacks by Ugandan rebels.

The incident in the town of Beni followed a number of overnight raids in the area blamed on the Islamist group ADF-NAUL, who are thought to have massacred more than 100 people this month, using hatchets and machetes to kill their victims.

http://af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFKBN0IK1RQ20141031
-------------------------

Would eating infected meat..........nevermind

Bushmeat is suspected to be a leading cause of initial outbreaks of Ebola... though usually bushmeat is ape or bats or something... not Soylent Green

And we wonder how the exotic diseases spring from Africa?

I'm betting they did not serve him with fava beans and a nice chianti.

Let them eat cake!

rib-38400121633.jpeg

I love it how you guys will post **** like this then get all offended when you're called a bigot. Embrace who you are.

Somebody post a photoshop Hillary face in place Moosechelle so this Red guy will shut the **** up.

I love it how you guys will post **** like this then get all offended when you're called a bigot. Embrace who you are.

I love it how you are able to generalize "you guys" and "bigot" from one person's post.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigotry

Bigotry is a state of mind where a person strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc.[1] Some examples include personal beliefs, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other group characteristics.

Liberals are some of the most intolerant people I know. Confluence has expertly demonstrated Red's hypocrisy as well. .

Somebody post a photoshop Hillary face in place Moosechelle so this Red guy will shut the **** up.

Or Harry Reid, John Kerry, Al Gore, you get the idea. Folks on the left never seem to get the point that it's not the race or gender that's the issue, it's their ideology.

But let's not confuse them with the facts.

"Kick his ***!"

"Naw **** that. Let's eat him!"

Just can't picture that..

I thought it was funny as hell and very fitting for the food Nazi. Thanks to her my son will not eat school lunches and the ones who are forced too hate it.

Bigotry is a state of mind where a person strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc.[1] Some examples include personal beliefs, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other group characteristics.
Does that include killing people because of their religion? Just asking.

Folks on the left never seem to get the point that it's not the race or gender that's the issue, it's their ideology.

Yehbut.....they do get it.....don't ya see? When limited to facts, merit and common sense they can NOT win an argument. Ever! Therefore they are left with misdirection, baseless personal attacks and the ultimate fall back, the race card. Don't be deceived.

We could as easily interchange Hilderbeast if it makes you feel better. Leftist douchecookies comes in all shapes, sizes,nationalities and colors. Thank goodness they're not running the senate anymore. Now lord golf can veto the truck load of bills sitting in the senate and show who the obstructionist really is...:)...tisk tisk. What will it be next? Our war on women?...