• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cop kill man outside the GOP convention

Nuts can be shipped in from anywhere, we've seen it with all the staged protests, but why the ****, of all places, why pick Milwaukee? There's probably 2 living registered Republicans there.

I say it was to create as much pandemonium as possible to kick off election season. Remember the Republican establishment types don't want anything to do with Trump or the possibility of their gravy train being knocked off the tracks. The more craziness the better. I hope they prove me wrong. We'll see.

Maybe it was just a white cop killing a black thug.

Now that would be something liberals would get all upset about. Never mind that other thing that happened Saturday.

a mile away is not really "outside" the convention center

"We are aware of the fatal civilian shooting by Columbus, Ohio Police that took place in the King Park neighborhood, approximately a mile away from the Fiserv Forum, well outside of the RNC security perimeter. As we wait for more details to surface, we're calling for a full and transparent investigation into what exactly led to the shooting, including the swift release of any bodycam footage pertaining to the encounter.

Reactions: MTC
a mile away is not really "outside" the convention center
I agree, but I saw it as that in a few headlines, so I followed suit.

Nuts can be shipped in from anywhere, we've seen it with all the staged protests, but why the ****, of all places, why pick Milwaukee? There's probably 2 living registered Republicans there.

I say it was to create as much pandemonium as possible to kick off election season. Remember the Republican establishment types don't want anything to do with Trump or the possibility of their gravy train being knocked off the tracks. The more craziness the better. I hope they prove me wrong. We'll see.
Coulda been Chicago.

The media will sensationalize stuff to stir emotion. Especially after what transpired on Saturday
As far as what I named the thread, I saw it on the news feed that way, and felt it best to keep their words as their words.