• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Could Anonymous have the October Surprise? Clinton Raping a Minor?

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
So we know from WikiLeaks there's evidence that Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on Lolita Airlines traveling to orgy island. Now Anonymous claims it has an Israeli video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year old. This is POP-like but Anonymous has been right before. If so, this would be the end.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/D7AsXqaFaxQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It would be the end of what? We already knew he was a womanizer. All the ***** Hillary has to do is say she doesn't condone it. Her sad sack believers won't hold it against her.

It would be the end of what? We already knew he was a womanizer. All the ***** Hillary has to do is say she doesn't condone it. Her sad sack believers won't hold it against her.

If you watch it, they say they have hard evidence of her covering it up. Of them paying the women to accuse Trump of raping them. Etc. If true, this would/could be their end.

I tweeted this earlier today. Now it's a question of the right timing. Some say reveal it NOW while others say it's wise to do so a week before the election. Meanwhile, WIkiLeaks continues their deluge. I wonder if they're also holding something "big" back too.

I tweeted this earlier today. Now it's a question of the right timing. Some say reveal it NOW while others say it's wise to do so a week before the election. Meanwhile, WIkiLeaks continues their deluge. I wonder if they're also holding something "big" back too.

Was wondering about timing myself. Release it now, the blind Libs would vote in droves for whatever soul they prop up in her place. Maybe best to wait.

Now where did I see that?

oh right

right before the troll Tibs garbaged up another thread on purpose to push it out of your view - ban the *****!

[video]http://www.steelernation.com/showthread.php?4236-Trump-Make-America-Great-Again!/page386[/video]

Oh how sweet bill clinton cares about children just like hildabeast does. What a wonderful couple. It's really nice to see this scum of the earth get exposed for what they really are. Absolute gutter trash.

Who would the libs put up in Hitlery's place? Kaine? Warren? Biden?

The problem is that early voting is about to start or has started. Release the stuff NOW to counteract the early voters.

No time to replace...the ballots have been printed. Absentees are out. These are the dogs we're stuck with.

Reactions: MTC
It should be fun seeing who has the biggest ace up their sleeve and when they choose to use it.

As long as she keeps the welfare checks coming and abortion legal, it's all good.

So this gets it's own thread, but Trump's pedaphile thread gets merged?

Strange that it's the same common person providing both people with underage girls, so I don't see how you can see one argument has merit and the other one doesn't. You either have to accept both, or refuse both.

I don't see how you can see one argument has merit and the other one doesn't. You either have to accept both, or refuse both.

Not really. The litmus test is simple: Look at who Trump goes home to versus who Bubba does.

Was wondering about timing myself. Release it now, the blind Libs would vote in droves for whatever soul they prop up in her place. Maybe best to wait.

WikiLeaks revealed a while back that Hillary's campaign strategically brought down the more feared GOPs such as Rubio and Cruz so that Trump would be the nominee. They felt he would be a much easier target to demonize to the public (doing a helluva job too). If such a video and incriminating evidence exists as the video says, this SHOULD bring down Hillary but the speculation is that there will be no replacement candidate this close to the election but rather a congress vote to extend Obama's reign for another year or two...two years to complete his NWO initiative. Another leak suggests this is the exact scenario they were hoping for since the Clinton campaign were aware of this underage sex video for a long time and deemed it a ticking time bomb. I think releasing it now gives them a chance for a replacement rather than a more horrific scenario being Obama +2yrs.

Don't see where any of this matters. WikiLeaks could unload on Clinton and the MSM would not report it, or simply dismiss it, and continue blasting Trump on taxes, and allegations, real or not, that are decades old.

Not really. The litmus test is simple: Look at who Trump goes home to versus who Bubba does.

Hildebeast doesn't go home and Bubba goes home to the Energizer.

And he took 26 trips to Pedophile Island.

And not one of them saw the light of day in any news cycle. All we get is...."The Clinton State Department “missed or ignored obvious red flags.”, anytime a scandal is unearthed, then it's on to the Kardashian news.

Reactions: MTC
uh-oh

what's this?

WikiLeaks exposes Democrats fake Trump groping plot

The DNC contrived the fake groping stories. According to new WikiLeaks email, this was planned by the Democrats back in May.

Democrats prepared fake Trump "grope under the meeting table" Craigslist employment advertisement in May 2016:

proxy

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=42910

Ron, you might remember Jim Quinn being all over this years ago.

WikiLeaks revealed a while back that Hillary's campaign strategically brought down the more feared GOPs such as Rubio and Cruz so that Trump would be the nominee. They felt he would be a much easier target to demonize to the public (doing a helluva job too). If such a video and incriminating evidence exists as the video says, this SHOULD bring down Hillary but the speculation is that there will be no replacement candidate this close to the election but rather a congress vote to extend Obama's reign for another year or two...two years to complete his NWO initiative. Another leak suggests this is the exact scenario they were hoping for since the Clinton campaign were aware of this underage sex video for a long time and deemed it a ticking time bomb. I think releasing it now gives them a chance for a replacement rather than a more horrific scenario being Obama +2yrs.

I think you can also say the GOP would rather go against Clinton than Sanders, and worked hard to help make that happen.

Unless stories like this, true or not, get significant coverage on the MSM, she will cruise into the white house.
Talking heads are too busy trying to destroy Trump with daily lead stories, substantiated or not.