• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cowher stunned on live CBS set with word of Hall induction

DKPittsburghSports

Sponsor
Contributor
Reaction score
PITTSBUGH -- Bill Cowher, the Steelers' longtime coach, architect of 10 playoff teams in 15 seasons and winner of Super Bowl XL, was informed that he'd been elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
The post Cowher stunned on live CBS set with word of Hall induction appeared first on DKPittsburghSports.com.

Full Story

This story is from our friends at DKPittsburghSports.com . Please visit the link above to read the full story. Click Here to subscribe to DK Pittsburgh Sports for a 50% off offer.

PITTSBUGH -- Bill Cowher, the Steelers' longtime coach, architect of 10 playoff teams in 15 seasons and winner of Super Bowl XL, was informed that he'd been elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
The post Cowher stunned on live CBS set with word of Hall induction appeared first on DKPittsburghSports.com.

Full Story

This story is from our friends at DKPittsburghSports.com . Please visit the link above to read the full story. Click Here to subscribe to DK Pittsburgh Sports for a 50% off offer.

That is awesome. What a great way to surprise him. It's hard for me to say this considering I grew up with Noll. And all of Noll's accomplishments. And while Cowher had his shortcomings, he's my favorite Steelers coach. He consistently took B-rated talent and had them play at an A to an A+ level. He was a great coach.

I'm very happy for him.

Once again we have duplicate threads on the same topic.