• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cryptic Tweet To Steelers' Breiden Fehoko From Big Name Pass Rusher Kyle Van Noy Could Hint At Him Signing With Pittsburgh

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers don't seem to be done adding from the free agency market. After a wild offseason of additions, the team is reportedly re-signing quarterback, Mason Rudolph and also hosted linebacker, Kwon Alexander for a visit on Monday night. No news has come in on that front as of Tuesday afternoon, but if you like to read into cryptic tweets and 'things of that nature,' look no further than what happened between Pittsburgh's new defensive lineman, Breiden Fehoko and free agent pass rusher, Kyle Van Noy on Sunday.

READ MORE

The Pittsburgh Steelers don't seem to be done adding from the free agency market. After a wild offseason of additions, the team is reportedly re-signing quarterback, Mason Rudolph and also hosted linebacker, Kwon Alexander for a visit on Monday night. No news has come in on that front as of Tuesday afternoon, but if you like to read into cryptic tweets and 'things of that nature,' look no further than what happened between Pittsburgh's new defensive lineman, Breiden Fehoko and free agent pass rusher, Kyle Van Noy on Sunday.

READ MORE
Just as easy could be non-football related. But I would love Alexander and or Noy. Both would add solid depth to their positions.

Last edited:
DK is exporting Renell Wren is out for the season so, maybe it’s to replace his spot.

these guys are 100% trying to put a winning team on the field.

I’d think they try every year, but this year seems E-X-C-E-P-T-I-O-N-A-L !!!!

Finally a light bulb.

Salute the nation

DK is exporting Renell Wren is out for the season so, maybe it’s to replace his spot.

I wake up very early so I like to listen to his Daily Shot, he does make some good points along the way and I like is honest take on things as well.

Salute the nation