• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Deadbeat Dad Barred From Making Babies

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
I agree with the judges' decision but I got a feeling the ACLU is going to be all over this.

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
I agree that the guy is a piece of ****. Don't believe I want the government deciding who can procreate for any reason.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
There is one way to insure that the government does NOT dictate who does or does not procreate ...

Get the government the @#$% out of financing a child's upbringing, and have the parents responsible.

Somehow, some way that worked for generations, and families took care of children.

If you want to have the government pay for your @#$%, then expect them to limit the @#$% you can do.

Stoney

Reaction score
If we stop paying women to have babies, they might stop allowing losers like this to impregnate them. TWO people are responsible for each of his children.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
If we stop paying women to have babies, they might stop allowing losers like this to impregnate them. TWO people are responsible for each of his children.

You beat me to this point. The fact of the mater is we do not hold females to be responsible for their actions vis-à-vis reproduction but we give them all the power and choice in it. This guy may never have wanted the first child. It may be the "mothers" just popped the kids out to get a bigger chunk of OPM transfer payments.

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
It takes 2 to tango, and if the ***** can't make a good sandwich why is the man gonna stay around? To change dirty diapers? Please, he can go find lots of women with no baby problems.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
If you want to have the government pay for your @#$%, then expect them to limit the @#$% you can do.

Yes, and yes.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
You beat me to this point. The fact of the mater is we do not hold females to be responsible for their actions vis-à-vis reproduction but we give them all the power and choice in it. This guy may never have wanted the first child. It may be the "mothers" just popped the kids out to get a bigger chunk of OPM transfer payments.
Well said.

Rod Farva

Reaction score
Was reading an author today whose family was on welfare back in the day....like the 30s - 40s ...welfare paid their rent directly to the landlord. When they hauled their wagon to the food bank for STAPLES he was embarrassed hauling it home because the packages were always clearly marked "welfare." The gov would come around in the winter with coal or whatever for heat. Guess that wod be too hard on the self esteem today. Most of today's recipients are way more comfy with being on the tit...there really should be some self stigma ft for living that way but the mantra today for everything is "it's okay."