• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Debra Messing will save us...

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It seems Debra Messing made a slight gaffe as she viewed a parody "Karen" video and mistook it for a true candid event. She twitter-slammed unwoke people who repress minorities and behave in racist manners despite the fact that there is no indication of minority race whatsoever in the parody video. Messing just assumes that if a person is somehow "bad" he or she must ALSO be racist.

At any rate, the original tweet from Messing actually came about pretty much as I'm about to lay out for you below...

Debra Messing wakes up. Looks in her mirror and admires the fact that she's a late middle-aged beautiful white woman with a multi-million dollar home and perpetual income based on royalties from her acting career.

Takes time to denounce the horrific repression of minorities and the trampling of their economic opportunities while she enjoys a scone and a craft latte.

Continues to lament the sad state of affairs for underprivileged minorities while she attends her closed Pilates session with her other wealthy white friends.

Works on a scathing tweet condemning "non woke" white folks as she eats sushi for lunch at an exclusive restaurant in upscale Los Angeles.

Returns to her gated community and begins sifting through her "awards dress" closet for something edgy to wear at the upcoming red-carpet affair she is attending that evening. Hopes she can find something that looks "oppressed, but sexy with an off-shoulder and exposed mid-riff vibe."

Yea, verily. She is truly the most non-racist, non-privileged among us...

Debra Messing wakes up. Looks in her mirror and admires the fact that she's a late middle-aged beautiful white woman with a multi-million dollar home and perpetual income based on royalties from her acting career.

Lucky for her she is looking in a mirror...aint no buddy else think thats a late middle-aged beautiful white woman.

Debra Messing wakes up. Looks in her mirror and searches to repeat what somebody else wrote and pretend she is funny. Not finding what somebody else wrote, she tries to make a statement on her own and of course sounds like a blithering idiot because she is a blithering idiot.

Debra Messing wakes up. Looks in her mirror and searches to repeat what somebody else wrote and pretend she is funny. Not finding what somebody else wrote, she tries to make a statement on her own and of course sounds like a blithering idiot because she is a blithering idiot.

Sounds like a freeloading troll here. A squatter, if you will.

Could someone provide a link or background? I'd like to hate another Liberal. Thanks.

Was gonna say, she never struck me as being especially smart.

The entertainment types live in fantasyland and that's why they are leftists pure and simple. And they legitimately think they are smarter and better than regular people because sycophant's stroke their egos all the time. The truth is they are mostly bland idiots that are good looking but vapid and their only skill is being able to regurgitate what other people have written.

I hate that these celebs think that speaking out on social media is some great contribution to society. For the price of one of her handbags and maybe a pair of shoes or two she could send a black child to college for 4 years. Stop living your life of excess and actually help some people and you might have a little credibility.

I hate that these celebs think that speaking out on social media is some great contribution to society. For the price of one of her handbags and maybe a pair of shoes or two she could send a black child to college for 4 years. Stop living your life of excess and actually help some people and you might have a little credibility.

Just one example, but a reason I love David Gilmour of Pink Floyd; I know he's not a Hollywood celebrity, but he's got a lot of money and he's donated a ton of it to the poor and homeless. There are plenty of others, but he's just one off the top of my head. He sold a vintage guitar collection he had for almost $21 million and every single cent went to charity. Now that's someone who walks it and not just talks it.

When they came out with that "Imagine" montage and the other ish I wanted to puke. "Imagine" if you just donated a tiny fraction of your bloated salary to those who need it?