• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Decaf absolutely fine with THIS kind of insurrection

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Storm the legislature while in session, threaten lawmakers, disrupt the legitimate democratic process? Sounds like insurrection.

But no worries, Decaf and the Dumb are 100% fine with it since it's now BLM disrupting a Republican-led legislature.

No worries about insurrection now, no panting and sobbing about the "threat to democracy," no obsessive photos of every miscreant so they can be found and prosecuted. Nope, Decaf & the Dumbs think those people are amazing, wonderful, exercising their God-given right to protest.

Because yes, leftists are that shallow, are that hypocritical, are that dumb.

tenor.gif

Fortunately, Decaf sleeps like a baby when his cohorts do a little insurrecting.

Storm the legislature while in session, threaten lawmakers, disrupt the legitimate democratic process? Sounds like insurrection.

But no worries, Decaf and the Dumb are 100% fine with it since it's now BLM disrupting a Republican-led legislature.

No worries about insurrection now, no panting and sobbing about the "threat to democracy," no obsessive photos of every miscreant so they can be found and prosecuted. Nope, Decaf & the Dumbs think those people are amazing, wonderful, exercising their God-given right to protest.

Because yes, leftists are that shallow, are that hypocritical, are that dumb.

They deserved to be smashed into oblivion along with antifa. Which are nothing but a bunch of dumbshit white kids who think communism is cool. They'd be the first ones in the slave work camps.

This was a mild insurrection, storming a state capitol. I'm more about the AntiFA people now armed with AR15s attacking Federal Court Houses. Now THAT'S an insurrection. Bring your hotdogs!

Shoot em‘ So tired of this double standard bullshit

Like my mother used to say....."It's all fun and games until a 5.56 round removes half of your skull."

This **** has gone on so long with these clowns, that if someone slaughtered a bunch of them? I wouldn't bat an eye. I'd probably get a little giddy with delight.

Am I a bad person for having these thoughts?

This **** has gone on so long with these clowns, that if someone slaughtered a bunch of them? I wouldn't bat an eye. I'd probably get a little giddy with delight.

No, you are a responsible citizen, like me.
Lock and load. Safety off.

They deserved to be smashed into oblivion along with antifa. Which are nothing but a bunch of dumbshit white kids who think communism is cool. They'd be the first ones in the slave work camps.

Further than I would go unless these losers escalated the situation first. I'd have no problem with rubber bullets and fire hoses on the little darlings.

How did he get the name "Decaf"?

I believe our resident counsellor awarded the moniker because Fibs sells lattes from behind his walled country of residence. Given the choices of coffee products, Decaf seems appropriate.

I believe our resident counsellor awarded the moniker because Fibs sells lattes from behind his walled country of residence. Given the choices of coffee products, Decaf seems appropriate.
Where does he live?

Where ever he chooses.
Wow. Really? What a novel comment. So, the governments allow folks to live where they want to. Interesting approach.

Further than I would go unless these losers escalated the situation first. I'd have no problem with rubber bullets and fire hoses on the little darlings.

It isn't nothing that couldn't have already been cleared up.

It should have never been allowed in the first place. That's all on their state and local governments.

My state does not allow this sort of nonsense to go on. You go loot,burn,kill,attack and act like a violent mob, you're definitely getting hauled off to jail.

If you come out stop traffic in the streets,surround vehicles,beat on them. We have every right to escape that scene without repercussions if someone gets run over in the process. Hence you won't see that bs down here. Protest until you're blue in the face,but keep it peaceful. Pretty simple. The moment that changes is when it is not long a protest,but a riot.

Anyone with an ounce of brains knows the clear difference.

Reactions: MTC
Shoot em‘ So tired of this double standard bullshit
We all are. The ones who see it anways. Every other person is hypnotized by the stimulus checks or think whitey is bad.

gonna be a long few years

As noted above, Decaf is a former barista now seemingly unemployed, who used to make a living selling coffee. However, he is so shallow, so fake that he does not deserve the name "coffee." He is fake coffee, i.e., Decaf.

you guys will enjoy this video of Antifa getting hit with frying pans.
I’ve seen that before. It’s glorious! I love how the dude keeps the cig in his mouth while he’s whaling away on the commies.