• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Defeating Jihad

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Dr. Sebastian Gorka, a man worth listening to, and worth reading.

I'm more partial to dropping a nuke filled with dead pigs on Mecca every day for a week.

I watched the entire video which is rare for me. His history was extremely interesting and was reminiscent of my families story of oppression and escape.

His take on jihad had some amazing insights and analysis. One that struck me as very accurate and keen was that the powers that be are pushing integration with their host countries when the focus should be fixing the problems in Syria and having them go home. Jordan apparently has taken in huge numbers of refugees and is being overwhelmed. You don't hear much about that do you?

Gorka is an outspoken critic of this Administration's handling of ISIS, the Muslim Brotherhood, and immigration. It breaks down to capitulation, and hoping they will grow to like us. He also expects some large scale attacks by AQ, which will attempt to one up ISIS, in competition for jihadi leadership.

To defeat jihad. You steal their goats whilst eating bacon and spreading the gospel sans baptist style. Pretty easy. If they decide to suicide bomb. Get out of the vicinity and let them have at it

I'd like them to go nerve gas jihad on ISIS and the likes. That would strike the fear of allah in some when they see the results of that.

Great watch. Very insightful.

He obviously understands the enemy. Global Jihadi Movement is the enemy. To call it the Islamic Extremist Terrorism is a misrepresentation /demonization of the religion and who the actual enemy is.

It is important that you understand your enemy. These guys are not crazy. They're not just running into battle unthinking. They are extremely intelligent, tacticians who are creating a successful plan to gain the hearts and minds of peaceful muslims. The US can not fix this. We can not win this war by attacking alone. That region does not trust this country, so any further aggression will be seen as fitting their agenda of the US being the warmongering christian nation of colonial oppression. This is a monumental fight that can only be won with the total help of the muslim nations of the middle east.

I'm more partial to dropping a nuke filled with dead pigs on Mecca every day for a week.

which is why when I run for Pres, you will be my Bad-*** of Defense.

You guys need a refresher course! You can beat them with ball bearings and taking their virgins.

Cope made a good point three post above. The middle east doesn't trust us. I know know why should we care. Eh, innocent lives. But gotta take that chance

You beat them by investing in renewable energy, making their oil worthless and leaving us with little reason
to be there. Trump is doing the opposite, his cabinet picks make it look like he wants to make Oil Great Again.
That would make Russia and everyone in the Middle East pleased as punch.

You beat them by investing in renewable energy, making their oil worthless and leaving us with little reason
to be there. Trump is doing the opposite, his cabinet picks make it look like he wants to make Oil Great Again.
That would make Russia and everyone in the Middle East pleased as punch.

Even if we tried (and we don't because big oil dictates what our govt. is going to do) we couldn't convert to non oil energy overnight.

to be there..

They are here, and our dumbass Gov't wants to bring more in. Same with Europe. You may cut off some of their revenue stream, but the ideology will remain.

They are here, and our dumbass Gov't wants to bring more in. Same with Europe. You may cut off some of their revenue stream, but the ideology will remain.

Their shitass ancient oppressive ideology is the problem. It's not compatible with western civilization. Those goat ******* child rapists are a scourge to civilization because they're stuck a thousand years back in time. Sharia law is not compatible here. Islam doesn't coexist with anything.

Reactions: MTC