• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dem: Trump should consider Clinton for UN ambassador

Spike

Reaction score
President-elect Donald Trump should appoint Hillary Clinton to be his ambassador to the United Nations, a Democratic lawmaker says.

"President-elect Trump should consider her for the position," said Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-N.Y.), whose district includes Trump Tower in Manhattan. She added that Clinton "would make an excellent Ambassador to the United Nations."

Clinton "will never stop working," Maloney said. "She will always make a difference and will always be a part of the dialogue in a positive way to advance the values of America."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...r-trump-to-consider-clinton-for-un-ambassador

-----------------------------

How about switch it to Ambassador to Libya or better yet, SYRIA?

Even even better - move her and the UN headquarters to Syria!

hahahahahahahaha

What kinds of drugs are these ******* fools taking?

Clintonworld runs on political influance... All connected politicians need their name brand to earn crooked paydays

But maybe he'll get us out of the UN, and maybe, get the UN out of the US. One can only hope. Then we wouldn't need no stinkin' ambassador.

Sounds perfect. And Trump can say no to every ******* stupid idea the UN brings to the table, because that's all they do.

The UN is so completely corrupt and insignificant in world politics.....

Honestly I'd like to see the USA out of the UN. I'd move that building out of our country as well. North Korea or Iran would be wonderful ideal locations.

I vote for this guy

Trump Rumored To Be Appointing Gay Advisor As U.S. Ambassador To The UN

Richard Grenell was spokesman for four UN ambassadors under George W. Bush.

He was briefly Mitt Romney’s advisor on national security and foreign affairs during the 2012 presidential race but resigned abruptly, reports The New York Post, allegedly over concerns over his sexual orientation.

Grenell has been critical of President Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran and the failure of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to put Boko Haram on the terror list.

http://www.newnownext.com/richard-grenell-united-nations/11/2016/

I vote for this guy

Trump Rumored To Be Appointing Gay Advisor As U.S. Ambassador To The UN

Richard Grenell was spokesman for four UN ambassadors under George W. Bush.

He was briefly Mitt Romney’s advisor on national security and foreign affairs during the 2012 presidential race but resigned abruptly, reports The New York Post, allegedly over concerns over his sexual orientation.

Grenell has been critical of President Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran and the failure of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to put Boko Haram on the terror list.

http://www.newnownext.com/richard-grenell-united-nations/11/2016/
Would be fine with me. A gay ambassador to a Muslim nation on the other hand would be idiocy. I can't imagine a president doing that though. That would be just asking for trouble.

Would be fine with me..

I can just hear the libtard press twisting themselves in knots about hiring a gay guy as UN ambassador - uh uh uh "Trump is just trying to diss the Muslim nations of the UN!"

Have they rebuilt the Embassy in Benghazi yet?

Per Spike's suggestion, nominate her to be the next Ambassador to Israel. Put her on the spot in the public eye and force her to decline the opportunity. That would be theater I'd pay to see.

Holy ******* **** - see post #1

you ******* stealing everything I say now?

UN = to Libya?

Edit. Never mind I see that at the bottom of Your story.

Last edited:
didn't know where to put this....so

By pure coincidence, Norway is reducing its contributions to the Clinton Foundation next year by 87%

In 2014 the whole increased to 129 million, and last year gave Norway record $174 million. This year cut the support with over four-fifths. Next year it is only allocated 23 million dollars, a decline of 87 percent since the top year.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/...-presidentvalget_-stuper-stotten-609413b.html

Perhaps she can be Trump's official inspector of Federal Penitentiaries?

I heard Bill is wondering how she could be "head" of anything.

The only position the Hildebeast should get is inmate in a federal correctional facility.