• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Democracy - According to Obama

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
"Congress will pass some bills I cannot sign. I'm pretty sure I'll take some actions that some in Congress will not like. That's natural. That's how our democracy works," Obama said at a news conference Wednesday.

from - http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/05/politics/obama-what-now/index.html

Ah..no, buddy, that is exactly what democracy is NOT. And it is only natural since you took office.

The American press has no dick. There is no way he should have been able to start another sentence.

He also said (paraphrasing) that since 2/3 of the people eligible to vote did NOT vote that this election doesn't count. REALLY????

But...but, you're just not taking his track record into account. Everyone knows that HE has all of our interests at heart, that some must sacrifice for the good of the rest and that only HE knows what is good and proper for this Country, not some outdated old piece of paper and surely not those racist idiots in Congress.

View attachment 760........View attachment 761...View attachment 762

Last edited:
We're not a ******* DEMOCRACY, we ARE a Constitutional Republic! I can't wait until Mr.imperial is gone!

Everybody calm down. The man is a Constitutional law professor! For you to assume you know better is arrogant and wrong headed. No wonder the poor guy can't govern.

The man has a cell phone, a pen, and a 9-iron.

Obama%20Golfing.jpg

He is unstoppable.

He also said (paraphrasing) that since 2/3 of the people eligible to vote did NOT vote that this election doesn't count. REALLY????

Not voting is a means of expression as well... if someone does not vote it means they dont care enough about an agenda to take action. I obstain from voting in races where I really have no clue about any canidate, really hate all the canidates, or just plain dont care about which one wins. If Mr Obama's policies and agendas were truly important to these people, they wouldnt have allowed the republicans to control the senate. like it or not, this election really was a total rejection of the Obama presidency, much as the election that put him in power was a utter rejection of the Bush preidency. to date he is a failed footnote of a president. Its a shame he will go down as the first Black president... he so far has shown that he wasnt worthy of that honor.

Its a shame he will go down as the first Black president... he so far has shown that he wasnt worthy of that honor.

I've said that since 2008. He sucks, I knew He would suck, and the problem is that for the next 50 years or so truly good and qualified people like Dr. Alan Keyes and Dr. Ben Carson will not be able to be elected because a large portion of the country will say "You remember what happened the last time we elected a black guy?"

I can understand why Obama was elected, the first time. It was an anti-Bush, anti-Republican statement. Louis Farrahkan could have won that election. What I don't understand is how he was re-elected. Dumbass voters.

I can understand why Obama was elected, the first time. It was an anti-Bush, anti-Republican statement. Louis Farrahkan could have won that election.

I said it then. I'll say it again. A cream cheese and raisins on pumpernickel could have won that election. It stands to reason that a breathing human would fare that much better, even as unaccomplished and unqualified a candidate as bho.

What I don't understand is how he was re-elected.

Clues reside in Northeast precincts that "voted" 100% for bho, numbers that Team Romney and pollsters didn't anticipate, and the pubbies couldn't possibly overcome.

11846824-large.jpg

Garsh-dingy, Musta bin a murrikel!

We are paying for our lack of diligence.

Only a commie hating racist tea bagger would complain about the re-enfranchisment of the dead and non existent. Happy to join ya.

Exactly.

And we all know the dead vote for Obama - 100% of the time, all the time, without fail, and without variance.

That is why Bammy is secretly hoping for a "Walking Dead" type apocalypse - he would be unbeatable!!

Exactly.

And we all know the dead vote for Obama - 100% of the time, all the time, without fail, and without variance.

That is why Bammy is secretly hoping for a "Walking Dead" type apocalypse - he would be unbeatable!!
You don't expect all the blacks in the crime-, drug-, and gang-infested inner cities with no jobs to vote for the Republicans who run the places, do you?