• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Democrats - You have to be sick of the Clintons?

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Seriously, they are amoral, abusive, mercenary fucktards. Are you not sick of them representing your party? I cannot believe you see anything that remotely qualifies Hillary to be good President. She has failed at and/or been under suspicion of illegality in every phase of her career.

Last edited:
Seriously, they are amoral, abusive, mercenary fucktards. Are you not sick of them representing your party? I cannot believe you see anything that remotely qualifies Hillary to be good President. She has failed at and/or been under suspicion of illegality in every phase of her career.

Good question Chuck !

bill-explains-the-clinton-foundation-core-mission

b9aANQl.png

In Bills 8 years, my wealth expanded at a greater pace than anytime in my life. Home value went up each year,
investments went up each year and my salary increased at greater than 10% per year. Why would that make
me sick?

Libtards love liars and lying so they still love Hilldog.

In Bills 8 years, my wealth expanded at a greater pace than anytime in my life. Home value went up each year,
investments went up each year and my salary increased at greater than 10% per year. Why would that make
me sick?

Because Bill Clinton removed dozens of fail-safes set up during the depression that were meant to combat hyperinflation and ultimate crashes of various sectors that we saw the last few years... Economics arent a knee jerk thing... most people are too dumb to tie cause to effect, they simply look at the current situation and the current president and tie them together like imbeciles. For the record Bush Jr continued some of those practices too, and thanks to those two fucktards we are in the recession we are now, with most of our industry shipped overseas, us exporting natural resources at record levels, and giant gaping loopholes for companies to rape our populace and walk away nearly tax free... great idea, lets put more establishment cronies in office... Many economic policies set into effect by a president actually really hit years after the guy is out of office. it sometimes takes years just to see them enacted... IE thanks to lawsuits and delays in the EPA rolling out laws, the mercury air pollution rules Bill Clinton put in motion just finally hit the books last year, which means the economic impact will be in the next couple of years... he has been out of office for over a decade and a half and we will still just be feeling the hit of something he forced while in office....

What's great is Hillary in now at WAR with Bernie - The Democrats are AT WAR!

Democrats need unity, but they're getting mutiny

All things considered, I’d rather not be in Philadelphia.

And by late July, I’d bet a lot of other Democrats will be saying the same about the national convention as the ongoing, roiling fratricide in Nevada threatens to be a harbinger of trouble to come in the City of Brotherly Love

It’s not so much what will happen on the floor there, even if it mirrors the raucous mindlessness and rampant vulgarity we saw Saturday in Las Vegas. It’s what happens afterwards and toward November, if the Berniebots’ revolting threats of physical harm to state Chairwoman Roberta Lange and their conspiracy-theorizing and revisionist history takes hold of a significant number of voters.

The Vermont senator here and elsewhere has tapped into a real anger in the grassroots, but he started a wildfire he cannot control. Nor, according to a defiant statement he put out Tuesday, does he have any intention of doing so.

http://www.rgj.com/story/news/polit...tion-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders/84521894/

Go Bernie thugs!

Barbara Boxer on Nevada convention: 'I feared for my safety'

“It was a scary situation. I was there, I saw it,” Boxer said in an interview on CNN. “It was frightening. I was on the stage and people were six feet away from me. And if I didn’t have a lot of security, I don’t know what would have happened.”

Pressed about whether she felt physically threatened, Boxer responded she told Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) as much during a recent conversation after the convention.

“When you have people not listening to a word and angry, their faces red. They were shouting obscenities,” Boxer said. “It was a frightening situation. It was not under control.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/barbara-boxer-bernie-sanders-nevada-convention

Jus like I perdicted!

Feinstein: Sanders Could Take Us Back to '68 Convention Chaos

Sen. Dianne Feinstein is warning that Bernie Sanders' vow to take his candidacy to the Democratic convention in July could trigger the same chaos that erupted in riots at the 1968 convention in Chicago.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/dia...s-1968-convention-chaos/2016/05/18/id/729470/

----------------------------------------

Go Bernie!

DemoDogs68.jpg

Feature2_Police%20Stop%20Marchers2.jpg
Police_Riot_1968.jpg

Now where's all those fucktards that predicted the GOP would be having a CONTESTED CONVENTION?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hillary reveals she earned $1.5million from just SIX speeches last year

Hillary Clinton's speeches to Wall Street interests between 2013 and 2015 spurred questions about her own lack of transparency, leading to repeated calls from her Democratic rival, Bernie Sanders, for transcripts of her talks to banks, investment houses and other financial interests.

In all, she made at least 94 appearances before corporate and other special interests between 2013 and 2015, earning more than $21.6 million for her services.

Hillary Clinton released the candidate financial disclosure form she filed to the Federal Election Commission earlier this week.

The 11-page document shows that most of her personal wealth is held in a Vanguard 500 Index Fund and a separate JP Morgan Custody Account, both valued at $5 million to $25 million.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ok-royalties-speaking-fees.html#ixzz491T5WCvp

abadhilltrans.jpg