• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dems make another push for Trump's tax returns from House floor

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
My apologies for making a new thread for this but the rebuttal made me chuckle and I couldn't find a thread to ride on.

Dems make another push for Trump's tax returns from House floor
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...-push-for-trumps-tax-returns-from-house-floor

House Democrats on Tuesday furthered their push to force Republicans to take tough votes on President Trump, offering a resolution on the House floor to request Trump’s tax returns for the second time in a little over a week.

The resolution was blocked on a procedural vote of 227-186.

The resolution’s failure isn’t a surprise, but Democrats are committed to repeatedly forcing Republicans to go on the record about Trump.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) told television news anchors last week that House Democrats are planning to push for a vote on Trump’s tax returns on a weekly basis.

Obama-girl-Trump-tax-returns-Getty-640x480.jpg

Anti-Trump protesters held rallies in several California cities and around the nation on Saturday to demand that President Donald Trump release his income tax returns for the past several years.
http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/04/16/trump-tax-returns-new-birtherism-left-rallies-demand/

The demonstrations were timed to coincide with “Tax Day,” April 15, which is traditionally the deadline for taxpayers to submit their annual returns to the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The deadline is April 17 this year, due to the Easter holiday weekend.

In San Francisco, thousands of protesters demanding Trump’s tax returns — and his ouster –were addressed by House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi. In Los Angeles, protesters — some of them wearing the pink “pussyhats” of earlier protests — chanted: “Donald Trump has got to go.”.

It turns out that The Donald has no intention of disclosing his tax records. During a recent Trump stop, a heckler from the audience hollered, "Hey Trump, where are you hiding your tax returns?"

The Donald politely responded, "I've found a very secure place that I'm certain they won't be found".

The insistent heckler, then shouted, "And just where is that, dummy"?

The Donald smiled and said, "They are underneath Obama's college records, his passport application, his immigration status as a student, his funding sources to pay for college, his college records, and his Selective Service registration".

"What's your next question?"

I really don't give a crap about his tax returns.

His reply was utterly priceless LOL

It's the same bullshit lefties that come out every week, different cause, paint their stupid signs, wear their stupid hats, shout their stupid chants, and **** up traffic. Then you have the Democratic Propaganda Machine covering it like it is some noble movement. And the Dems keep losing elections.

I can live with those results.

Who gives a **** about Trump's taxes? If he found a loop hole, good for him. I do not care, as I am sure he paid in far more than I did. This stuff is retarded.

It's all they can find to whine about now - their list keeps getting shorter

He said during the campaign he would release them, so we should just take him at his word.
He's an honest guy isn't he?.

What election fraud? Another story the MSM will never tell you...rigged!

Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote.

“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…we have reason to believe that non-citizens have unlawfully registered to vote in Nevada as a direct result of DMV’s practices. Moreover, we now have confirmed that some non-citizens illegally cast votes in the 2016 election.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/17/n...d-employees-to-register-non-citizens-to-vote/

What does voter registration have to do with Trump's taxes?

What election fraud? Another story the MSM will never tell you...rigged!

Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote.

“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…we have reason to believe that non-citizens have unlawfully registered to vote in Nevada as a direct result of DMV’s practices. Moreover, we now have confirmed that some non-citizens illegally cast votes in the 2016 election.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/17/n...d-employees-to-register-non-citizens-to-vote/

Trog will be along very soon to tell you that voter fraud isn't real and if it were, you can't institutionalize it.

Who gives a **** for one. And, two, the House has no say over whether a candidate or the President turns over his tax returns. It is not a law or even a rule. It is just something that is normally done. Trump won the election. The whiny ***** snowflakes need to get over it already.

If it isn't his taxes it would be something else from the whiner nation.

OMG! OMG!

Remember Inauguration Day?

They were crying about everything!

the crowd, cutting the cake, the walk

image.jpg

image.jpg

1712749_1280x720.jpg

everything - and the whining continues

GET OVER IT!

There's not going to be a DO OVER election!

hahahahahahahahahaha

I am ready to shut it all off. The vitriol is beyond stupid and I have better things to do. When I see ignorant stuff like this , then I know that any attempt at sane argument is useless.

17757512_1884803741737532_188254566035777275_n.jpg

It’s really not complicated. But of course liberals are confused by that. They rely on government being compassionate for them. They’re incapable of doing so on an individual basis. Liberals only have a sudden admiration for Jesus when they’re trying to push their shady political agenda.

Not to mention making statements that they can't back up with any facts whatsoever knowing full well that the media will repeat it.

Enough