• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

did anyone watch obama tonight?

I stopped watching him after i found out his background before he got elected to his first term. I'm just not into commie pinko snake oil salesman who bring fundamental transformation,separate Americans by class,race and religion. The great forked tongued divider is gone. Hallelujah!!!

I saw the first half of it. One of his typical pep rallies, in front of crowd of Obamabots. Took credit for economy recovery and killing Bin Laden. Still have work to do to heal racial divides. There ya go. Don't have to watch it now.

Thought the same thing, pep rally.

Don't recall other President's getting national TV time for this.

Mute button came in handy.

Had to floss dog's teeth... couldn't watch....

ha ha - **** no!

were there tears?

CwzZyxMUoAA5qQd-300x300.jpg

CwzKav2WEAANk2e-768x384.jpg

3A3217F600000578-3918258-image-a-297_1478671429368-768x512.jpg

OBAMA-STAFF-01-800x416.jpg

Nah, I figured it would be more delusional legend in His own mind bullshit.

Um....there was a speech? I was happily watching the ID Channel then sleeping. WAYYYY more better..

I saw the first half of it. One of his typical pep rallies, in front of crowd of Obamabots. Took credit for economy recovery and killing Bin Laden. Still have work to do to heal racial divides. There ya go. Don't have to watch it now.

I bet all the work to heal racial divides is **** white folks have to do. With him, it always is.

ah. so nice to wake up in a post-racial world thanks to The Race Divider, The Pomp and Circumstance, The Soothsayer, The Healer, The True Savior, The Self-Annointed, The Great O, Barry Soetoro.

I will commend him for not putting his dick in any White House intern, which is a fresh break from the last time a (D) was in office.

I had it on in the background for about 30 seconds til he said something about how people hate immigrants because they're brown and I turned it off.

No, I can't even look at that ************, let alone listen to his commie terrorist bullshit.

No need to watch the fiasco last night, we have watched the same rendition for 8 years now.

Obama Refers To Himself 75 Times In Farewell Address

Obama said “I” 33 times during the speech, “my” 20 times, “me” 10 times, and “I’m” or “I’ve” 12 times.

The president made a habit of focusing large chunks of his speeches on himself during his eight years in office.

6pTus4U.jpg

41677-Obama%20sunset%20.jpg

I watched it like a train wreck. He's delusional, fake crying and all. Biggest piece of **** ever to grace the stage of politics. Actually thinks race relations are "better" than when he took office. Still calls "man made climate change" the biggest issue we face.

FBP has almost NO legacy. What he's leaving behind will be written away or legislated out. Actually thinks he made a difference in a positive way. Clearly his head is way up in the clouds by way of his ***.

The chants of "4 More Years" started the minute he walked on the stage.

I watched the first episode of Vikings on the history channel (available to Amazon Prime members)...

I even asked my wife (who is left-leaning, independent) if she wanted to watch it and she said no...

if Negan would have come out with Lucille, I'd have tuned in.

I watched 10 minutes or so. During the portion of the speech that I watched, Obama lamented a large number of serious problems in the country, as if he had nothing to do with it and was running against himself.

Hey, did you know you were President the past 8 years??