• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Digital Blackface - The Latest Offense.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that. As I have said before once everything is racist nothing is racist.

Fahrenheit 451, Ray Bradbury 1953.
"Firemen" fulfill a vital role in culture in the future. They burn books, and any buildings that harbored books.

Why? Because it was deemed some time in the past that virtually ALL books contain some message that is inherently offensive to some group. Thus, in order to quell hate-speech and racism... No books.

Yeah..........about that racism stuff.

I9T8qdS.jpg

I firmly believe that the loudest accusers are the biggest offenders......jus sayin'

The same can be said for a lot of liberal accusations.

iFB3urw.gif

Time to wake up from the Woke America

hzr8w3f.jpg

Yeah..........about that racism stuff.

I9T8qdS.jpg

I firmly believe that the loudest accusers are the biggest offenders......jus sayin'

The same can be said for a lot of liberal accusations.

iFB3urw.gif

Time to wake up from the Woke America

hzr8w3f.jpg
I have the perfect role for her in the next Hollywood remake film The wizard of oz. A little green face paint, a pointy black hat and a broom. Perfect.

I wonder if she has bias against witches?

I have the perfect role for her in the next Hollywood remake film The wizard of oz. A little green face paint, a pointy black hat and a broom. Perfect.

I wonder if she has bias against witches?
Only non-liberal ones.