• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Do You Care About Black Lives?

I don't see where there's any differences between black lives and any other colors of lives. So consequently one would have to care about all lives.

surprised she wasn't shot walking the streets of baltimore......

I'm sure the video was shot (pun intended) around 12 O'Clock in the morning while the gangsbangers and drug dealers were still asleep.

I don't see where there's any differences between black lives and any other colors of lives. So consequently one would have to care about all lives.

That's racists.

She's running against something called Kweisi Mfume. I hope she wins but I have my doubts

Sent from my VS988 using Steeler Nation mobile app

She won't.

I just hope that black voices who understand that the Democrat party is not actually helping them will start to be heard and the word will start to spread.

Honestly, on school choice alone I don't know how any impoverished person whose children are trapped in a horrible school could support a Democrat.

surprised she wasn't shot walking the streets of baltimore......

That’s true. Back when Crackimore had steel mills I would call on Eastern Stainless (then bought by Avesta Sheffield) and the king of steel mills, Bethlehem - Sparrows Point. I would always schedule my Eastern visit for first thing in the morning while the locals were asleep. It was right in the hood. Scary place even at 8:30 am.

She won't.

I just hope that black voices who understand that the Democrat party is not actually helping them will start to be heard and the word will start to spread.

Honestly, on school choice alone I don't know how any impoverished person whose children are trapped in a horrible school could support a Democrat.
Yep. The best any Republican has done in that District in the last 18 years is 27%. You get what you vote for.

Sent from my VS988 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Was channel surfing and came across a NBA game in the resumed season and there you have "Black Lives Matter" emblazoned in the court at halfcourt so you have to see it every time the ball advances past the time line with change of possession.

Just another example of the left destroying an American-invented game and institution.

I had lost interest for the most part anyway since Larry and MJ left the stage.

Same deal with the NFL. Sports have taken their stand, so people like me can vote with their feet and remotes.

Last edited:
Was channel surfing and came across a NBA game in the resumed season and there you have "Black Lives Matter" emblazoned in the court at halfcourt so you have to see it every time the ball advances past the time line with change of possession.

Just another example of the left destroying an American-invented game and insritution.

Same deal with the NFL. Sports have taken their stand, so people like me can vote with their feet and remotes.

Yeah. Now that the Pens are out my sports watching is over until the first Steelers game. If that ******* Tomlin lets anyone kneel then I'm done with them too. I am going to watch the Indy 500 this Sunday though. Go Marco Andretti!

ap.jpg

Yeah. Now that the Pens are out my sports watching is over until the first Steelers game. If that ******* Tomlin lets anyone kneel then I'm done with them too. I am going to watch the Indy 500 this Sunday though. Go Marco Andretti!

ap.jpg

Yep, Tomlin and Crew are on a very short leash but we already know the plan is 2 anthems in week 1. The nuclear option will be standing for the black one and kneeling for the Star Spangled Banner.

I'm not seeing getting past the opening ceremony at this point.

And Tomlin still sucks so that makes it even harder to watch for another year anyway, lol.

Just another example of the left destroying an American-invented game and institution.

My interest in pro basketball waned in the late 90's, used to have season tickets for the Suns. The in your face action being taken by them now causes me to lose any interest that may have still existed.

Been following Kim when she announced she was running for US Congress. She's been picking up steam. It certainly helps she is very fine, but she has brains and determination. I pray she wins. That hell hole needs a change, for the good.

Last edited:
When they don’t say a word about the back guy killed who held up Trump signs...

**** em

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Well there is the fact that the leading cause of death of black men age 44 and under is homicide by other black men age 44 and under.
As long as they only get enraged when someone gets killed by the police and ignore the problem in their own house, I say they're friggin hypocrites and I really don't give a ****.

My interest in pro basketball waned in the late 90's, used to have season tickets for the Suns. The in your face action being taken by them now causes me to lose any interest that may have still existed.

Pittsburgh does not have an NBA team, therefore the NBA never mattered to me.

Last edited: