• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Do you stand when you do it or sit? If you never think about it, you're privileged!

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
College asks students to contemplate ‘pee privilege’

PeePrivilege.jpg

The notorious Northern Arizona University now has signs outside of on-campus restrooms that ask students to consider whether they have “pee privilege.”

“Do you have pee privilege?” one sign questions, informing restroom-goers that if they “never have to think about gender identity, ability, or access when peeing,” then “[they] do.”

Another sign expands upon the definition of “pee privilege,” noting that the “ability to use a restroom without fear or concern for your own safety constitutes” such a privilege, explaining that other factors like the “gender binary,” or the “ability to undoubtedly know which bathroom to pick,” contribute to “pee privilege.”

NAUGenderSign1.jpg

Similar signage, pictures of which were obtained by Campus Reform, offers “a guide” for students on the “do’s and dont’s” of encountering a transgender person in a restroom.
NAUGenderSign2.jpg

“Feel like someone is in the ‘wrong’ restroom?” the flyer questions, deliberately placing “wrong” in scare quotes, and then advising students not to “question” someone who they think fits such a category.

“Don’t stare,” the sign continues, suggesting that “this person is probably aware that they don’t fit into either restroom” so they don’t need anymore “eyes reminding them.”

The sign does, however, confirm that students should protect not their own safety, but the safety of any transgender individual they may encounter in a bathroom, explaining that “gender variant people are at high risk of verbal, sexual, and physical assault.”

“Keep yourself accountable to make sure they’re safe from others,” the sign concludes.

Notably, all of the aforementioned signs encourage students with questions to visit a website that has been created specifically to chronicling all of the gender-neutral bathroom options on campus.

Students who saw over-ripe bananas can postpone their exams if it made them feel sad. Sounds reasonable. SMDH.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/08/ritzy-university-postpones-finals-for-students-of-color-traumatized-by-harambe-banana-nooses/

Officials at American University, a posh, private enclave in Washington, D.C., will reportedly allow minority students to postpone their final exams because someone hung pairs of overripe bananas with the words “HARAMBE BAIT” on lampposts and trees around campus last week.

Last edited:
A lot of these college kids will enter the real world believing it is normal to be told how to act and what to think. Good luck.

and everything will be offensive to their delicate sensibilites, dipped in systemic racism designed to benefit the white heterosexual cis-male who votes conservative and likes walls.

Let's stop educated our youth on things to make them better and contribute. Let's educate them on how to pee properly.

Just remember kids, supress your fight or flight instincts. You don't need them anymore, you have government to protect you.

If I ever see a sign like that, I will piss on it.

I'm pretty sure I couldn't. I'm not very pee privileged. Alas, I tried to pee standing up once when I was four. It was messy. My penis envy was short lived.

As a female, it is very difficult to pee standing up. Well, let me rephrase that. It's easy.....but messy. When I have to pee in the woods, I can't sit down....and I have to basically do yoga to keep from peeing all over myself.I also have to find a pretty wooded area so my *** isn't showing. I feel discriminated against by the woods and the outside for not providing ample pee spots for females. There should be rolls of toilet paper placed throughout the woods so females don't have to drip dry.

Can I start a movement protesting this??? Gender equality for pissing outside???

As a female, it is very difficult to pee standing up. Well, let me rephrase that. It's easy.....but messy. When I have to pee in the woods, I can't sit down....and I have to basically do yoga to keep from peeing all over myself.I also have to find a pretty wooded area so my *** isn't showing. I feel discriminated against by the woods and the outside for not providing ample pee spots for females. There should be rolls of toilet paper placed throughout the woods so females don't have to drip dry.

Can I start a movement protesting this??? Gender equality for pissing outside???

What kind of a racist, gender-abusing, misogynistic, demanding, dependent, Islamaphobic, narcissistic lady are you?? It's all about you, eh?

What kind of a racist, gender-abusing, misogynistic, demanding, dependent, Islamaphobic, narcissistic lady are you?? It's all about you, eh?

probably the type to wear a ***** hat, free bleed and not shave xer pits but dye the hair green or purple depending on xer mood.

probably the type to wear a ***** hat, free bleed and not shave xer pits but dye the hair green or purple depending on xer mood.

How in the hell did you forget "and breastfeeds in public while giving onlookers the middle finger" for staring??

and everything will be offensive to their delicate sensibilites, dipped in systemic racism designed to benefit the white heterosexual cis-male who votes conservative and likes walls.

S'all right, leaves more jobs and higher wages for people like me.

I just puked in my mouth. Free Bleeding has to be the nastiest thing "women" do.

I sit when I'm tired and stand when I'm in a hurry.

I couldn't care less about the politics of it...

I sit when I'm tired.

You sit when you pee.

Can we get a show of hands from those surprised?

Anyone?

Anyone?

........................................................sorry couldn't resist..........................................................

**** we're grooming a bunch of ******* soft sad weaklings in this country. This **** is off deep 6.