• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Do you suffer from white guilt? now you can do something about it.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/05/b...ainpage&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social

Black Activists Launch Monthly Fee System For Whites To Pay Blacks
Alex Pfeiffer
Reporter

6:50 PM 12/05/2016

Liberal black activists have launched a monthly “subscription box” designed for white people “to not only financially support Black femme freedom fighters, but also complete measurable tasks in the fight against white supremacy.”

The subscription service is called Safety Pin Box and was launched last week. Wearing a safety pin has recently become a symbol within the liberal community for one to show solidarity with minorities.

The group is headed by Leslie Mac and Marissa Jenae Johnson. Johnson is one of the Black Lives Matter protesters who interrupted Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders during a speech in Seattle last year.

There are four different types of subscriptions offered by the group. The “e-ally box” is $25 a month and is “an electronic form of solidarity.” It comes with “exclusive ‘calls to action’ when urgent ally services are needed in times of crisis.” Ally is a term used by Black Lives Matter activists to describe white comrades.

There is then the “pin pals box” which is a box shared by two white people for $100 total. Lucky subscribers get a “physical ‘safety pin’ box shipped to one address with guided two-person tasks for the month.”

There is then the “premiere” box subscription which costs $100 a month. This includes a “physical ‘safety pin’ box shipped to you with guided ally tasks for the month. Tasks will vary in scope from individual to group assignments, and task categories include data collection, personal development, influencing your networks, and showing radical compassion.”

Safety Pin Box did not respond immediately to an inquiry about the amount of subscribers they have. Another option they offer besides subscription is the one time “Revenge Box” which costs $50. The description says: “Send this box to a Trump supporter, bigot, or white supremacist of our choice.”

The recipient of one of these boxes gets “a link to a website that features highlights of the current movement for Black lives and stories of Black excellence.”

This is not the first online effort seeking donations from guilty white people. A black woman launched a reparations website

I think that the sky-high taxes that I pay have more than compensated minorities for any guilt that I may harbor. I had to work my *** off, at two and three jobs at a time sometimes, to get where I am. It's pretty disgusting that some just have it all given to them. Get off of your *** and make something of yourself.

you have a job? that's racist.

Why not? This kinda thing has worked for organized religion for centuries.

Why not? This kinda thing has worked for organized religion for centuries.

So you're saying instead of stigmata, the assclown contributors get safety-pin pricks??

[See my double entendre there??]

What about the 8 baby mamas and their 72 kids that my taxes support every year? Doesn't that count for something?

What? This is out of this world. I bet some of the proceeds are skimmed and not all of the donation money goes to the intended group.

I suffer from stupid leftist bullshit. My ancestors never enslaved anyone. In fact they did their part in the union army during the civil war. I really detest all of this nonsense in regards to race. It's old and I'm over it. Anything I have or don't have in life is because of choices I make. I blame nobody else but myself. A lot more folks need to stand in front of a mirror and point the finger.

Next time I get mugged I can show them my saftey pin and claim, "I gave at the office"

What about Hispanic guilt?

Black Workers Suit Accuses Job Agency of Favoring Hispanic Applicants

A group of African-American workers filed a class-action lawsuit in federal court on Tuesday against a nationwide job placement agency and several of its clients, accusing them of discriminating against black applicants by favoring Hispanic applicants.

The lawsuit, filed in United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, alleges that the agency, MVP Staffing, used a range of discriminatory practices, including code words for job applicants of different races, to honor the requests of corporate clients who refused to employ African-Americans in temporary positions. The company operates about 60 offices in 38 states.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/06/u...t-national-job-agency.html?smid=pl-share&_r=1

I show them my tax statement. I already supported.

This ^^

The great Walter Williams puts it this way:

"I contribute to society by going to work, paying my bills, and raising my kids." If every citizen dedicated himself or herself to doing those tasks, about 50% of what government does now would be mooted.

Hey black people here's a news flash. When your ancestors got here they were already slaves, they came here with NOTHING, white people gave you the ability to make something for yourself, they gave you the right to vote, they gave you the right to an education, they gave you the same opportunities that they gave their own race and then some. if you think you are being treated unfair here's another news flash, you're free, yes free to get the **** out and go back to the mother land or where ever else you want to go, or you can be free to stay and work hard to succeed at whatever you want to (just look at Ben Carson). Quit ******* crying like a bunch of little ******* get off your ******* ***** and go work for what you think you have coming, just like the rest of us.

No one in my blood line has ever owned a slave although some have been treated worse than the slaves ever were. You think you were the only race to suffer? look back at what my ancestors endured. I have NO ******* sympathy for you, most of my heritage died on that little walk from GA. to OK.

No body owes anyone **** in this country other than the opportunity to work hard, and live a peaceful, lawful life, if you can't accept that then go **** yourself.

Hey black people here's a news flash. When your ancestors got here they were already slaves, they came here with NOTHING, white people gave you the ability to make something for yourself, they gave you the right to vote, they gave you the right to an education, they gave you the same opportunities that they gave their own race and then some. if you think you are being treated unfair here's another news flash, you're free, yes free to get the **** out and go back to the mother land or where ever else you want to go, or you can be free to stay and work hard to succeed at whatever you want to (just look at Ben Carson). Quit ******* crying like a bunch of little ******* get off your ******* ***** and go work for what you think you have coming, just like the rest of us.

No one in my blood line has ever owned a slave although some have been treated worse than the slaves ever were.

My biological father was some rich **** from back east and supposedly from "old money". He offered my mother money to abort me and she told him to go **** himself. I bet his family owned slaves. I never saw a cent of privilege from his money. I'm not paying anyone **** above what they steal from me in taxes. Crazy thing is I guess I do with my United Way contributions. That is voluntary.

Sorry I cant help. My ancestors arrived long after slavery was over, therefore couldn't have possibly owned slaves.
That said, only a tiny, I mean a tiny fraction of the population had ancestors who owned slaves.

It is routinely claimed that 40% of Americans in recent years are descended from arrivers at Ellis Island (operating most years from 1890-1930).

http://www.business-of-migration.co...ve-ancestors-who-immigrated-during-1900-1914/

Last edited:
I don't get it. If these people feel they were better off in Africa living in grass huts and chucking spears, what's keeping them from going back?

Can't afford it?

You black activists set up a fund for blacks moving back to Africa re-location expenses and I'll gladly donate. Then I can finally be rid of all my white guilt.

As soon as I get my millions from that Nigerian prince, I would be more than happy to contribute to this worthwhile cause.

White guilt for what? I mean seriously? Minorities have been getting so many advantages over whites for 30 plus years now. One good example. Back in 1988. There were 2 people I knew trying to go to Penn State main campus. One was top 3 in her class with a 4.3 GPA and SAT scores over 1300. The other was top 50 in their class (same school as the first person) with a 3.8 GPA and SAT scores around 1100. Who do you think got accepted? Of course, the person with the lower GPA and lower SAT scores. All because they were black. They also got a scholarship and grants to help pay for college.

My point is, I don't give a **** what color you are. YOU and only YOU are responsible for your actions and your decisions. If these opportunities are out there for minorities or anyone, for that matter, and they CHOOSE not to take advantage of them, it's their own damn fault -- inner city or out in the boonies, it doesn't ******* matter.

I am so sick and tired of the ******* racist race baiters in this country. Don't you think it was racist for the black person to be chosen over the white female in my real life example based solely on the color of their skin rather than their accomplishments? I certainly do. Racism goes both ways even though liberals certainly don't agree.

ruh-roh...more Trump Effect?

Black Employees File Class-action Lawsuit against CNN

A group of black CNN employees are filing a class action lawsuit against Atlanta-based CNN, Turner Broadcasting and New York based parent company Time Warner for racial discrimination.t.

“As a result of the current discrimination lawsuit filed on behalf of DeWayne Walker vs. CNN, Time Warner & Turner, we have uncovered stories involving abuse of power, nepotism, revenge, retaliation and discrimination” Meachum said in a press release.

http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/2016/12/07/black-employees-file-class-action-lawsuit-against-cnn/

CNN discriminates against their black employees? Who would of thunk it other than the many who believe the dems/commies are the real racists? I feel strongly that the media has been very complicit in helping them sell the lie that it's conservatives that minorities need to worry about.

The lies and treasonous actions are criminal in my opinion. Can these media outlets be held accountable???