• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Do you want Trump out of the race?

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
I think this is a make or break week for Trump. If he's behind in every battleground state and hasn't made up some ground by labor day, I think his chances of victory are very low. And he has not spent any money.

Let's say the needle hasn't moved in the polls and Trump is down by the same margins. Would you be for a deal that says Trump can build his wall, but exits out and someone who polls well vs Clinton takes his place?

Clinton is very beatable.

A little late to change horses now. I think he will win though.

Voter fraud and controlled media who slams Trump at every chance it gets. Can anyone win in those conditions?

Trump ****** himself once he decided to be a smug ******* and alienated over half the voting electorate. You can complain about corruption all you want. It exists in both parties. The one thing you cannot do as a Presidential candidate is openly insult potential voters or people who may be offended by such actions. You definitely can't do it to the level Trump has and expect to win. I hope he stays in the race. After all the talk about nominating Trump to "stick it to Washington" or because he "takes it to libbies" or whatever the guy is a buffoon and is probably going to lose to a candidate that should have easily been beaten.

Last edited:
ha ha - more handwringing - Coach has been using this 'concern troll' act every day of the week for the last 3 months since his whiny ***** boy Kasich went crawling back to stuffing his stupid face in Ohio.

This will be the most hacked election ever.. Im assuming the bernbot hacktivists wipe a few states on principle... Both sides will use their best cheats.... Its gonna get greasy

There's still life in his chances.

August 11, 2016 10:21 am
The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online White House Watch survey of Likely U.S. Voters shows the Democratic nominee with 43% support to Donald Trump’s 40%. Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson picks up eight percent (8%) of the vote, while Green Party nominee Jill Stein trails with two percent (2%). Four percent (4%) like some other candidate, and three percent (3%) are undecided.

Repeat After Me: Only State Polls Matter in Presidential Contests
Hillary Clinton lead over Donald Trump shrinks to 3 points in a new McClatchy-Marist Institute poll | McClatchy DC
One more time: It’s a national poll. Ignore it.

Do you want Trump out of the race?
Hell no. This is the best chance in years to get a progressive majority in both the House and Senate. I'm no Hillary fan, but there's no denying Trump is a godsend for the liberal/progressive cause. He's manna from heaven. The far-right GOP will be set back for years after suffering heavy losses in November. The fanatical, racist, bigoted fringe of the GOP will have to be stuffed back in the bottle, for a while at least. Trump may just be the best thing to happen to American politics in decades.

I want hildabeast in jail. She's earned it many times over.I think trump wins against venomous vermin scum sucking pond *****.

I think this is a make or break week for Trump....Clinton is very beatable.....Trump ****** himself ....ha ha - more handwringing....voting fraud....Trump is a godsend for the liberal/progressive cause....I want hildabeast in jail..... trump wins against venomous vermin scum sucking pond *****. .... The fanatical, racist, bigoted fringe of the GOP

I knew this election would be entertaining but not this entertaining... LOL

kn081016dAPR20160812014521.jpg

OXZ48sm.png

cWlGSGE.jpg

ixI6WUy.jpg

fliIdYA.jpg

Alright, that's enough fun for today...back to the extreme riggers and challenges of retirement.

Well, it appears, for now, Trump will stop insulting, and start looking more presidential. He has a new team and that's a good thing.

Can he say on the message? Clinton is very beatable, but with the media going after Trump, and Trump's camp spending next to nothing on commercials, I still have doubtsWell, it appears, for now, Trump will stop insulting, and start looking more presidential. He has a new team and that's a good thing.
have doubts

Hell no. This is the best chance in years to get a progressive majority in both the House and Senate. I'm no Hillary fan, but there's no denying Trump is a godsend for the liberal/progressive cause. He's manna from heaven. The far-right GOP will be set back for years after suffering heavy losses in November. The fanatical, racist, bigoted fringe of the GOP will have to be stuffed back in the bottle, for a while at least. Trump may just be the best thing to happen to American politics in decades.

Be careful what you wish for. Trump can fundamental change the quid pro quo politics and put America first. He's right on many issues, he just has no filter for his words.

I think Clinton is a Republican in many areas, but her lies, bad ethics, and quid pro quo donations from large corporations and foreign nations should wake you up.

She's not progressive, she's more of a new world order one government type, who has multiple people pulling her strings.

A little late to change horses now. I think he will win though.

Ron, I disagree. Half the nation does not want to vote for Hillary. She's only winning because people fear Trump and the media has a never ending the assault on him, part of which is Trump's fault.

There are 80 days to go. Canada has their entire political campaign and election in less than 75 days.

A fresh face who's likable, and talks about the issues ( which trump seems to brush over without much content ) is all that is needed to defeat Hillary.

Look at it this way, Could you stomach 16 years of Clinton and Obama stacking the courts with liberals, opening the floodgates for terrorism, taxing the daylights out of the middle class forcing millions to be dependent on government and so on.

Those are the steaks. While Trump is narrow the lead in the polls, Clinton leads in every battle-ground state that matters. By labor day if Trump doesn't come close, I think he never will.

I also think he blew his VP pick. Gingrich would have made that Kahn guy, a lawyer for Iranian immigration, and Clinton donator into a poster boy for us.

Last edited:
Practice saying 'President Trump!'

DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT ON CLINTON FOUNDATION: SHUT IT DOWN!

Hillary Clinton is the defender of the corrupt and rigged status quo. The Clintons have spent decades as insiders lining their own pockets and taking care of donors instead of the American people. It is now clear that the Clinton Foundation is the most corrupt enterprise in political history. What they were doing during Crooked Hillary’s time as Secretary of State was wrong then, and it is wrong now. It must be shut down immediately. – Donald J. Trum
p

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/

More votes in the primary than any Republican candidate, ever, despite starting out with the biggest field, ever. Peoples' choice I'd say.

Do you want Trump out of the race? Stupid useless thread.

How about Should Hillary run for Queen of Mars?

What's this?

Trump Surges in PA – Clinton Pulls Ads

No.

I would prefer the RNC nominee be Rand Paul since he isn't I will vote Gary Johnson.

Trump is a lot of things, but "far right wing" is clearly, patently, obviously, undoubtedly NOT one of them. Trump holds all of the following views, which do NOT line up with those "far right wing" Republicans you fear so much:

• Supports abortion rights in many respects.
  • Supports gay rights.
  • Supports LGBT rights.
  • Supports gay marriage.
  • Disfavors certain trade bills, particularly for countries engaged in dumping and under-market sales.
  • Favors certain market barriers, particularly for countries engaged in currency manipulation.
  • Promoted gender equality in a male-dominated industries.
  • Believes affirmative action is appropriate at present.
  • Supports medical marijuana use.
  • Did not support Cuban embargo.
  • Favors raising minimum wage.
  • Opposed Iraq invasion.
  • Criticized the way war in Iraq prosecuted.

I knew most of these from memory just by paying attention, Tibs. Please stop with the "oh my God, he's crazy so he must be RIGHT-WINGER" schtick. At least keep the facts straight.