• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Documents case dismissed

Think they'll appoint a special prosecutor through the proper channels and try again? I do.
Maybe but they’re pretty much out of time now.

Think they'll appoint a special prosecutor through the proper channels and try again? I do.
No because the case had to happen before the election for any meaningful political benefit.

Both this, the georgia case and the new york case were never ever going to survive the appeals process. This particular case was sheer idiocracy. Bureaucratic bs at its finest...

A bunch of presidents did the same thing and were not charged because theoretically they can declassify anything they want to... so basically its a technical clerical issue that they didnt formally do so when they took them. All this did was finally expose tge political special council problem

iu

Man other than the whole attempted assassination thingy, someone is having a good week
AB84 has been on fire on Twitter and said "if you don't vote for Trump you ain't black" and called Trump "Nigga of the Decade."

I do wonder how Trump getting shot during his block party and targeted by the CJ System might appeal to black voters? Seems to be going over really well with the rappers and AB.

Only if the underwhelming yet evil technocrat Merrick Garland has enough time left on his Trump patrol.

What is the mechanism for penalty against the jackal AG Gatland for overstepping his constitutional authority, improperly appointing a person whose only job was to bring lawmakers against Garland's master?

Should he not be removed as AG?