• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Does Russell Brand Have Time To Make Movies Anymore?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Along with Joe Rogan, one of my new favorite channels is Russell Brand.

Yeah. Agreed to an extent but yeah.

Dude puts up two or three videos a day.

Dude got to play with Katy Perry’s ****. He’s doing something right.

Brand is a natural charmer in addition to being a famous and good looking dude (no ****). He's probably banged half of Hollywood (if not more) by now.

And with almost 5 million subscribers and corporate sponsors etc. he's probably not giving a **** about movies at this point.

Brand is a natural charmer in addition to being a famous and good looking dude (no ****). He's probably banged half of Hollywood (if not more) by now.

And with almost 5 million subscribers and corporate sponsors etc. he's probably not giving a **** about movies at this point.
You’re ghey

I kid Donkey. I kid.

Brand definitely swallowed the red pill.

I don't know anything about this guy, and don't care to.

I don't know anything about this guy, and don't care to.

Why? He's a pretty funny and cool dude & he's got a large platform to reach a lot of people that wouldn't otherwise pay attention. He's exposing these fat-cat frauds and their Pravda 2.0 mouthpiece for what they really are little by little and because he's "cool" to a lot of impressionable younger people, he's an important voice. Our government and its institutions have shown no desire to look out for us regular citizens (quite the opposite), so guys like him, Rogan, Jordan Peterson etc. are pretty important rational voices.

Hopefully he can get through to the youngsters and make them take notice.

Absolutely, and I think he is judging by his continually growing audience. I think like 2 days ago I saw he had 4.93 million subscribers, now he's at 4.98 and will surpass 5 million in another 2 days easily. Here's another video from just a couple hours ago where he continues to expose the 1% elitist shitbags against 99% of the rest of us (127k views already):

RB explains.

Why? He's a pretty funny and cool dude & he's got a large platform to reach a lot of people that wouldn't otherwise pay attention. He's exposing these fat-cat frauds and their Pravda 2.0 mouthpiece for what they really are little by little and because he's "cool" to a lot of impressionable younger people, he's an important voice. Our government and its institutions have shown no desire to look out for us regular citizens (quite the opposite), so guys like him, Rogan, Jordan Peterson etc. are pretty important rational voices.
That’s why the Dems should be worried. Young folks listen to him and Rogan.

You should, he does extensive research on world issues and presents it in entertaining way. Take a listen to thi:

Basically Bill Gates is in the Big Club....And we aren't...

We always wondered who the faceless policy/agenda makers are behind big govt and I'd bet $5 that he's one of the faces...

That’s why the Dems should be worried. Young folks listen to him and Rogan.
Some young folks. They have an audience but not exactly as big as you think.

Kids prefer music or gamers over podcast

Nails it.

Makes sense why they had to get rid of Trump by any means necessary.

tommy-pickles-rugrats.gif