• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Does this deserve a SC decision

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score

What path will this lead us down? If I don't get the promotion at Spacley Sprockets, can I go online and tell them to **** themselves and still keep my job?

What path will this lead us down? If I don't get the promotion at Spacley Sprockets, can I go online and tell them to **** themselves and still keep my job?
First Amendment only says that the government cannot restrict your speech. Does not apply to your employer or Steeler Nation moderators.
A number of court decisions have ruled that schools are an extension of the government.

But, I thought that I could say any woke idea, and no one was allowed to do anything but agree with me!!!

First Amendment only says that the government cannot restrict your speech. Does not apply to your employer or Steeler Nation moderators.
A number of court decisions have ruled that schools are an extension of the government.
Not saying I don't agree with this, just found it interesting that it would make it this far. She wasn't good enough to make the varsity cheerleading squad or the high school softball team, so her response for everyone to see is **** you? Sorry you didn't get a trophy, maybe try working harder next time. If I was her parent, I'd be embarrassed by her stunt, and the school wouldn't of had to get involved, because I would have.

After hearing the girl's grammar, I would suspend her for being too stupid to speak in public.

she "seen" something. I say, "**** off you illiterate piece of trash. Clearly school is not doing you any good anyway."

Wig is salty. (I "seen" something that set me off.)