• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Does this Piss anyone else off?

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
I get peaceful protest but this guy has a work condition related to his prison release. He doesn't go to work, he goes back to jail. I remember a friend of mine a couple years ago got caught on one of the bridges going into Boston that was blocked by protestors who handcuffed their wrists together thru a steel barrel. He said two truckers went up to them and threatened to throw them off the bridge into the water by their feet if they didn't get off the highway.

I would back my diesel truck up to those losers and gun the throttle until they moved.

So damn tired of these people who, through their actions, DEMAND that the rest of us participate... to hell with what we got going on in our lives. And what part of the 1st Amendment right to "peaceably" assemble eludes their narrow minds? One can reason that shutting down traffic for any extended period of time may bring undue hardship to any one individual, whether financial, medical, familial, etc. Nothing peaceable about that.

Go block highways in China, you stupid *****.

2annual-co2-emissions-per-country1-e969821db6e14050a5c29d8fc8a3ec10.jpg

I get peaceful protest but this guy has a work condition related to his prison release. He doesn't go to work, he goes back to jail. I remember a friend of mine a couple years ago got caught on one of the bridges going into Boston that was blocked by protestors who handcuffed their wrists together thru a steel barrel. He said two truckers went up to them and threatened to throw them off the bridge into the water by their feet if they didn't get off the highway.

Blocking roads is not peaceful protest it is rioting.

Several years ago, IDK maybe 10, these insurrectionists blocked Shea Blvd. out here, the only road to the Mayo Clinic.

I would have zero sympathy for them when people begin moving them out of the way.

Didn't TX and FL pass laws saying it's okay to run people over if they're blocking a road?

Didn't TX and FL pass laws saying it's okay to run people over if they're blocking a road?
I hope so. Every state should. And every large city should have one of those giant bulldozer trucks with the fire hose, only I’d fill the tank with pepper spray instead of water. Or hydrochloric acid. Or sulfuric acid. Or hot liquid tar. Or anthrax. Ok I’ll stop now.

My hood.

If I was that guy....potential prison/jail time again...not sure I'd have had his composure. Guy is facing incarceration again because of these morons and keeps his cool generally speaking. I'd have been more Chuck Bronson.

Why do these idiots not understand that they have a right to protest, just not in the streets blocking traffic and threatening motorists. I hope this creates an open season on these morons.

the Time-Out Generation needs an ***-whooping