• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Don’t Forget About Vince Williams

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
By: John Walker SteelerNation.com The track record of linebackers in the middle of a Pittsburgh Steelers defense is a mightily impressive one. Of recent, they had an absolute superstar in Ryan Shazier from 2014-2017. Last season, Pittsburgh added a shiny new toy to the mix when they traded up in the 2020 NFL Draft to […]
The post Don’t Forget About Vince Williams appeared first on SteelerNation.com.

More...

He isn't a star but I think he maximizes his talents and gives full effort. He has that lunch pail mentality of hard work and effort pays off. Blue collar type, I like Bince..............

Bince says in the immortal words of Al Bundy "Let's ROCK"

Bince is defnately the lunch pail get'R done player. Strong as hell and stuffs people. If only he had a faster wheel.

Salute the nation

Bince says in the immortal words of Al Bundy "Let's ROCK"

Bince is defnately the lunch pail get'R done player. Strong as hell and stuffs people. If only he had a faster wheel.

Salute the nation

I think he can burst forward well enough. It is the coverage pedaling backwards I think is where the problem comes in.

Does anyone remember the locker room video a few days after AB threw the water cooler? VW was kicking an empty watercooler at AB and saying things like "You ready for round 2"? AB tried to be mad but then he grins. VW isn't an all pro futuer HoF player, but yet he still keeps finding his way on the field and being a level headed leader on the team. You need guys like that.

You play Baltimore twice a year. If you do not have a Vince William's type linebacker you will get worn out in both games.
He brings that element of toughness you need. Would do Bush well to learn as much from him as possible.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

I admire Williams. He's an old school linebacker, and good locker room guy.

IMO less is more with Vince, the less he plays the better he plays, the more he's on the field the more he's going to get exposed in the passing game.

IMO less is more with Vince, the less he plays the better he plays, the more he's on the field the more he's going to get exposed in the passing game.

This is true. If the loss of Hargrave softens up the middle vs the run as I suspect it will, VInce Williams stock could go up.

This is true. If the loss of Hargrave softens up the middle vs the run as I suspect it will, VInce Williams stock could go up.
Tuitt can pick up Hargrave's slack as can Worm.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

I don't think Gravedigger will be missed as much as some think PROVIDED Tuitt can stay on the field. There will be time we notice Gravedigger's absence but a healthy current front 7 will minimize that notice.

Salute the nation