• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Don't Get It Twisted

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Then there's this.

Epic beatdown. Ranks up there with Epic Beard Man and "Call me da ambalamps".

Guy deserved a few more face shots to be honest.

Guy deserved a few more face shots to be honest.

Gotta admit, I was kinda hoping he kicked him a few times after he went down.

A couple of comments I read under the video were priceless. The best two were one guy who said, "he got hit so hard he started talking like a white guy again"...to which another person responded, "yep, hit the reset button lol".

Gotta admit, I was kinda hoping he kicked him a few times after he went down.

A couple of comments I read under the video were priceless. The best two were one guy who said, "he got hit so hard he started talking like a white guy again"...to which another person responded, "yep, hit the reset button lol".

:lol:

Watched an idiot learn a lesson.
Seems to me to be the solution for Antifa, as well.

He was actually very reluctant to beat that douchebag up. Hopefully his attitude got adjusted. Stupid drunk ****.

Antifa has definitely earned a stomping. The only thing protecting them is law enforcement and politicians who handcuff law enforcement while they get abused by these pieces of ****.

Is there anything lower class than a punk white kid trying to talk ebonic street tough? Especially to a brother.

Dude needs to go home and watch some promos from the American Dream Dusty Rhodes to learn how to turn a phrase right.

To be honest, I don't believe the kid was trying to be racist, nor did he think he was being racist. He is just doing his version of "street cool" and that doesn't work out too well once you're outside of your small, ignorant group of friends.

To be honest, I don't believe the kid was trying to be racist, nor did he think he was being racist. He is just doing his version of "street cool" and that doesn't work out too well once you're outside of your small, ignorant group of friends.

yep - the world outside your PlayStation and Xbox safe spaces is much, much different.