• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Eagles’ Fletcher Cox Detailed Idea Of Joining Steelers In Free Agency “We Could Make Some Things Happen”

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
Pittsburgh Steelers defensive stalwart, Cam Heyward recently achieved a significant milestone in his illustrious career. Following his triumph at the NFL Honors Ceremony, where he was bestowed with the prestigious Walter Payton Man of the Year Award, Heyward found himself amidst the glitz and glamour of Super Bowl festivities. Amidst the buzz and excitement, Heyward took the opportunity to host his podcast, Not Just Football, live from Las Vegas.

READ MORE

Just what we need! A 35 year old Cam with a big cap hit and a 34 year old Fletcher Cox that won’t come cheap.
What this team needs is an infusion of young talent on the DL, not fossils.
IMO no to Cox and Cam takes a pay cut or is cut.
I’m sorry boys but we have to run this as a business and not an old players retirement home.

Cam ain't taking a haircut. He already said that. They will do what they did with Ben spread the love over two. I think they might be able to trim a bit because in reality he gets his I think 6 million mo matter what but he still has to find a team to make it a hell of a lot of difference. And then move. They can probably save 5.

Just what we need! A 35 year old Cam with a big cap hit and a 34 year old Fletcher Cox that won’t come cheap.
What this team needs is an infusion of young talent on the DL, not fossils.
IMO no to Cox and Cam takes a pay cut or is cut.
I’m sorry boys but we have to run this as a business and not an old players retirement home.
how's that infamous ex Steeler GM statement go?

"We aint the Salvation Army!"

Cam ain't taking a haircut.
He shouldn't let it grow out it would just look unkempt.

😁

I dunno what he will do but something has to give he can't stay at that cap hit or shouldn't.

Mo MonA is all I heard from Cox.

Cam agreeing to this is like him saying “we ain’t poor, look what they pay me”

Sorry, Cam has to rework his deal for less money. We need youth, not expensive 35 & 34yr olds.

Salute the nation