• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Egyptian President Sisi thanks Trump for alliance against Satanic Ideology of terror

Spike

Reaction score
There goes Obama's Muslim Brotherhood legacy

WASHINGTON – Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi described terrorism as a “satanic ideology” during his meeting with Donald Trump in the Oval Office.

During the brief remarks in front of reporters, el-Sisi referred to terrorism calling it “a satanic ideology” and “an evil one that terrorizes innocent civilians,” according to Nadia Bilbassy, the senior White House correspondent in Washington D.C. for Al Arabiya TV and MBC TV. The official White House translation of the remarks said that el-Sisi referred to “an evil ideology.”

“I’ve had a deep appreciation and admiration of your unique personality, especially as you are standing very strong in the counter-terrorism field,” he said, “to counter this satanic ideology that is claiming innocent lives, that is bringing devastation to communities and nations, and that is terrorizing innocent people.”

Sisi promised Trump, “you’ll find me supporting you very strongly and very earnestly in finding a solution to the problem of the century.”

Trump committed to fighting terrorism with al-Sisi, continuing the conversation he started with the Egyptian president during a visit in New York in September.

“We will fight terrorism and other things and we’re going to be friends for a long, long period of time,” Trump said.

t2331a-e1491250471381-640x480.jpg

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...sident-sisi-calls-terrorism-satanic-ideology/

more WH news

Trump donates 1st quarter salary to National Park Service

Today the White House announced that President Trump was donating his 1st quarter salary to the National Park Service. The announcement was made during the regular press briefing by White House spokesman Sean Spicer.

“The president has spoken with counsel and made the decision to donate his first-quarter salary in total to a government entity,” Spicer said. He continued, “He has chosen this quarter to donate it to the National Park Service.”

“It is my pleasure on behalf of the President of the United States to present a check for $78,333 to the Secretary of the Interior, Ryan Zinke and Superintendent of the Harper’s Ferry park sites, superintendent Brandenburg,” Spicer said as he presented the check. Secretary Zinke came to the podium and said the donation would be used for “infrastructure on our nation’s battlefields.”

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/04/03/trump-donates-1st-quarter-salary-to-national-park-service/

--------------------------

First Lady Melania Trump Gets Her First Official Portrait

The White House released the photo on Monday, with a simple press release stating that the photo was taken in the residence at the White House.

"I am honored to serve in the role of First Lady, and look forward to working on behalf of the American people over the coming years"

melania-04032017_custom-8721bf5d4df20f23dc78d1d5f920fc37bceebed7-s500-c85.png

http://www.npr.org/2017/04/03/522465633/first-lady-melania-trump-gets-her-first-official-portrait

That's right, you little ************. America doesn't kiss *** anymore, like that ***** terrorist sympathizer Obama did.

That's right, you little ************. America doesn't kiss *** anymore, like that ***** terrorist sympathizer Obama did.

Now if by "sympathizing" you mean ordrering air strikes against them and blowing them into pieces than yes .... he was a terrorist "sympathizer". Where the difference is here, I think, between Obama and Trump is that Obama didn't view all Muslims as terrorists. I'm assuming it's because of that fact that you think he is a " ***** terrorist sympathizer ". However, statistics show that of the over one billion Muslims in the world, one half of one half of one half of one half of one half of one half of one half of one half of one of one half of one half of 1% of all Muslims has ever committed a terrorist act. But just as our president would do, don't let the facts stand in the way of a good narrative.

I hope President el-Sisi has a pretty good and loyal security team.

more WH news

Trump donates 1st quarter salary to National Park Service

Today the White House announced that President Trump was donating his 1st quarter salary to the National Park Service. The announcement was made during the regular press briefing by White House spokesman Sean Spicer.

“The president has spoken with counsel and made the decision to donate his first-quarter salary in total to a government entity,” Spicer said. He continued, “He has chosen this quarter to donate it to the National Park Service.”

“It is my pleasure on behalf of the President of the United States to present a check for $78,333 to the Secretary of the Interior, Ryan Zinke and Superintendent of the Harper’s Ferry park sites, superintendent Brandenburg,” Spicer said as he presented the check. Secretary Zinke came to the podium and said the donation would be used for “infrastructure on our nation’s battlefields.”

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/04/03/trump-donates-1st-quarter-salary-to-national-park-service/

--------------------------

First Lady Melania Trump Gets Her First Official Portrait

The White House released the photo on Monday, with a simple press release stating that the photo was taken in the residence at the White House.

"I am honored to serve in the role of First Lady, and look forward to working on behalf of the American people over the coming years"

melania-04032017_custom-8721bf5d4df20f23dc78d1d5f920fc37bceebed7-s500-c85.png

http://www.npr.org/2017/04/03/522465633/first-lady-melania-trump-gets-her-first-official-portrait

Hit

I hope President el-Sisi has a pretty good and loyal security team.

We bought the Alliance with Egypt years ago and give them aid and military Aid. Now they like us. It is almost as if Obama wanted the Muslim Brotherhood to take over the area. His straggly and adjustments were horrible.

Although it does not get a lot of play in USA mainstream press, Egypt, Isreal, and Jordan are now allies in trade and against ISIS.

Now if by "sympathizing" you mean ordrering air strikes against them and blowing them into pieces than yes .... he was a terrorist "sympathizer". Where the difference is here, I think, between Obama and Trump is that Obama didn't view all Muslims as terrorists. I'm assuming it's because of that fact that you think he is a " ***** terrorist sympathizer ". However, statistics show that of the over one billion Muslims in the world, one half of one half of one half of one half of one half of one half of one half of one half of one of one half of one half of 1% of all Muslims has ever committed a terrorist act. But just as our president would do, don't let the facts stand in the way of a good narrative.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, ************, less than .001% of all registered gun owners commit a crime using their guns, yet we have a goddamned gun problem. go **** yourself.