• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Elandon Roberts

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Wish we had him a few years earlier

"I'm not letting no player or coach or this organization down, or the city of Pittsburgh down. If I can go, I'm going. Like I told you guys when the groin happened, when y'all watch the film, if I did something bad, quote me on being 100% healthy," Roberts said after the win. "Don't take nothing off me. That's the type of mindset into the game. If I say I'm playing, I'm playing and what you get is what you get."

All three ILBs were fantastic additions. Roberts was probably the one many dismissed because many thought he could only stop the run. He took his role and ran with it this season. Helped set a physical tone for the defense and was a guy who helps you win. I've said many times, if all healthy, I want all three back. Definitely Roberts.

The polar opposite of Bush

He reminds me of Holmes a bit

BUSH ****-ing lit us up………. When we played them. 17 total tackles (4 solo).

That output was a FULL season when he last played here……….

Salute the nation

the new Vince Williams!

I like how Jack has been playing in his limited role. Looks almost like the player he was prior to his groin injury last year. I hope they decide to sign him next season as depth piece. He has a place on this defense with Roberts and Holcomb