• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Elizabeth City NC, Andrew Brown shooting

Buster

Reaction score
I want to get ahead of this before Tibs and Trog get on their soapbox. I find it odd that it is taking so long for bodycam footage to be released. If the cops were wrong, then there should be consequences.

Would like to see the whole altercation before making a judgement.

Haven't seen anything about it. You should post links next time cause I am lazy.

He was apparently shot in his car as the cops were serving a warrant. Only a very small snippet of bodycam video released so far.

Agree with Buster. Wait to see what's going on. Why the shooting, is the question.

But for the love of God, for the sake of decency to the truth, can black "leaders" stop making stupid statements such as:

"I'm afraid as a Black man," an emotional Councilman Gabriel Adkins told his colleagues. "I'm afraid that I may be the next one that my family might have to see on the news that I was gunned down."

I presume he is referring to a fear of getting shot by another black man, since that is about 500 times more likely to happen than getting shot by a police officer.

There’s another hot story about cops arresting a 73 year old woman with dementia. They broke her shoulder.

I wish there was a media outlet that reported everyone who was shot by the police each day. I am led to believe that white people are never shot.