• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Enough Megyn Kelly already

Fire her, or better yet scale her back while under contract.

She's a liberal type who took a job with Fox News.

I don't watch her show any more.

The only thing she can do now to salvage her career is pose for Playboy, she should do it now. Or maybe Hustler, since Playboy has become Maxim-lite....

Reactions: MTC
I don't watch her show any more.

I would definitely tune in if I was guaranteed some "Naked Megyn" time.

Megyn-Kelly-518x330.jpg

I would definitely tune in if I was guaranteed some "Naked Megyn" time.

Megyn-Kelly-518x330.jpg

I don't watch her show but I would love her long time.

I don't watch her show but I would love her long time.

I don't know, Ron. I'd try too, but at my age and not discovering any new territory in 30 years, I might last mere moments.

I never have watched her show. It comes off in its commercials like mostly a lot of bait and switch, innuendos and sensationalism. I don't have the time or patience.

I quit watching her a few weeks ago. ... BREAKING TONIGHT....... the same **** we have been talking about all day.

You're almost there. Now you just have to stop watching the rest of that bullshit

I hate how she over annunciates everything,

And this bothers me...says Roger Ailes sexually harassed her for years. Did nothing about it except to cover her *** legally. Now wants to act like some victim/paragon of virtue. Um, hello you were a major star there. No interest in protecting other young up and coming female journalists from his harassment? Ok, yeah he's a pig and I don't dispute that but some women like to take full advantage of that for years and then cry victim when it suits them.

And this bothers me...says Roger Ailes sexually harassed her for years. Did nothing about it except to cover her *** legally. Now wants to act like some victim/paragon of virtue. Um, hello you were a major star there. No interest in protecting other young up and coming female journalists from his harassment? Ok, yeah he's a pig and I don't dispute that but some women like to take full advantage of that for years and then cry victim when it suits them.

Bingo. Bingo. Bingo.

Who knows what actually happens in these harassment situations. The only details i heard sound like minor incidents. It seemed like the women who came forward had an ax to grind for a different reason and the harassment complaints were just the means to that end.

Particularly in the case of Kelly, it just seems like she's throwing that in there to get book sales. She's also sending the message that she's willing to bash Fox and move left if somebody wants to pay her a bunch of money to leave.

Megyn Kelly loves her some Megyn Kelly. ***** has a bigger ego then the Donald.

Gretchen Carlson too. Now she (GC) is going on Primetime to talk about her harrowing experience at Fox. Really? She too stayed on and got her 15 minutes. Now crying victim. Women piss me the **** off sometimes.