• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ESPN digs hole deeper

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Awards shows should be banned. Also, I don't watch ESPN for sports any more, thanks to satellite, and I'm supposed to watch it for some bullshit awards show?

Who is this ESPN that you speak of?

Who is this Megan Rapinoe that you speak of?

Especially
Stupid
People
Network

I used to watch espn religiously back in the day. cant recall last time I turned it on except for Steeler games

Who is this Megan Rapinoe that you speak of?

lesbian activist women’s soccer player. She refused to stand for anthem. She barred a black Christian player from the national team because she wouldn’t wear a special gay pride flag on her uniform. She was the face of the women’s lawsuit demanding equal pay. They just lost in court because they negotiated their pay themselves.

They just lost in court because they negotiated their pay themselves.

Not to mention that it was discovered that they actually make a good bit more than the men do based on the percentage of revenue they generate. That was quite humorous.

**** the ESPY'S (whatever that is).

The Espy's is an award show where ESPN gives little statues to the athletes who have done the most to misdirect attention away from the fact that they are the wealthiest, most successful and recognized people on the planet who do little other than feed their own egos and desires.

You would have to pay me to watch that show with Eat a Hoe hosting it.

**** just play sports! We watch sports to escape bullshit and now they just keep ******* with that too.

Meaghan Rapahoe is the reason why for the only time in my life, I rooted against a US team.

Ever.

Why does anyone give her that much thought?